Our House

Chapter Thirty Six:

Claire's POV

"What do you want babe?"

"Uh, a java chip frap I guess."

We had arrived in LA about an hour and a half ago, but I had this major craving for something Starbucks. Of course it was almost eight thirty at night, but Taylor wanted some too. He ordered our stuff and pulled Bee around the bend and up to the window.

So we drove up separate so that I could have my car here as well. It was a pretty long drive I have to say, but it was eventually worth it. We took a short nap upstairs cause I didn't feel like unpacking all my things quite yet. Knowing that it would take a century to do so.

Once we got home - still getting used to calling this home - Taylor sat himself down at the breakfast bar, which I joined along in doing. We sat there just sipping along our drinks, taking little funny glances at each other often. Taylor then started playing with a long strand of my hair, having me stare at him with a smirk on my face.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing." He replied, smiling.

"Well it looks like you're bored if you're twirling my hair in your fingers." I chuckled.

"Do you want to not be bored?" His fingers stopped instantly as he looked at me. I could see mischievousness in his big eyes.

"Hmm, what's your definition of not being bored.." I scooted closer to his chair.

"A little of this." His soft lips made contact with my neck, "And maybe some of this.." they moved higher, up to my lips. I moaned, feeling satisfied with this and got up, only to straddle his waist, where his mouth continued what it did best. I got a hold on his hair with both of my hands, gripping his strands tightly as our lips moved together like butter. Weird analogy but that's what it felt like.

He stood up, pulling me across the room, though we were still connected by the mouth. Like nothing was even going on. I propped him against the wall and motioned for him to start stripping, which he gladly pulled off his shirt, throwing it on the floor. I laid my hands on his chest, placing thick kisses upon his collarbone, while he was busy trying to undo my shorts. Eventually getting them unbuckled, I jumped up and down and they slid off and onto the wooden floor. Taylor began nibbling on my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I moved us down the hall and slowly up the stairs.

At the top, I mashed my lips to his, feeling his tongue wrap around mine, I tried to occupy my hands by getting his jeans off. After successfully doing so, I broke away to pull off my T-shirt, though right away Taylors lips were right where they left off. I dropped my shirt blindly, feeling my heart beat go over the edge as well as my adrenaline. I got this sudden surge of energy, it filled every inch of my body and having opened my eyes I smirked deviously at him, pushing him backwards and into the bedroom. Our breaths were immensely heavy, though he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around adding a wink before lightly pushing me down onto the bed.

"I like to be on top.." His voice was velvety seductive.

"Not for long as long as you're with me.." I shot back with a grin.

He laughed and climbed on top of me as planned, laying his warm palm on my cheek, I reached up to feel that sensation that I loved from him. That feeling of pins and needles all over your body. The way we kiss, it just makes my whole body go numb. Though numb with warmth. Soon enough, I flipped our intertwined bodies over, making me on top. He cursed under his breath playfully in which I laughed softly at my own accomplishment. I trailed my kisses down his chest, savoring each and every one. His strong hands gripped the sheets as I pulsed my energy into his body.

I then sat up on knees and dove down onto his neck. Even after the whole day had passed, I could still get the scent of his Calvin Klein cologne just under his chin. I couldn't believe how much my tongue could pick up taste wise.. I giggled and looked at his beautiful face, whom which was staring right back at me. My heart easily sped up another ten notches while I got sucked into his hazel eyes. I leaned down to lay one more kiss atop his forehead. And even just something small like that could charge up an entire city. We smiled at each other, feeling happy with how our first night together in our house began. I crawled off of him and under the covers, while he followed. Snuggling into his chest, I sighed now thinking that this was not a very boring night.

"Wow. It's only nine thirty." Taylor whispered huskily.

"Damn, that little thing only took a half hour?" Ha, little.

"I guess so." He chuckled deeply.

I tipped my head upwards to look at him, "Is it weird for me to say that I'm tired?"

"No. Only because I am too." His white teeth shone in the dark room.

"Well dang, aren't we cute."

"Absolutely." He laid another small kiss on me.

"Mmm, I love those." I muttered happily.

He grinned down at me and pulled my body closer to his. "Oh by the way.. There's a Teen Vogue party tomorrow and I was wondering if you would kindly like to be my date for it.."

Taylor Lautner is seriously the cutest guy you will ever meet. I couldn't stop myself from awwing at least once at his little invite, though what struck me was what was I going to wear. "Of course. I would be delighted to go with you." I smiled widely.

"Great." His dorky laugh came suddenly out of his mouth, having me laugh along with him just for the heck of it. I was about to add something about the dress and such but.. "And I'm sure Ashley and the girls would be happy to help you find something last minute."

"Phew, okay." I spoke, laying my head on one of the pillows.

"I love you.."

"And I'll always love you." A small smile appeared on his face as I spoke those words.

Tonight I knew I would sleep soundly. I always did whenever I was tucked away in his comforting arms...

This was only the beginning of our relationship. Tomorrow would be the start of our life together, on our own for now. The start of forever.