This Is Bee

Chapter Eleven:

Claire's POV

I moaned, stirring in Taylors grasp. Opening my eyes slowly, I dimly saw the small digits on the alarm clock which sat on the wooden bedside table. It was eight o' clock! I had completely forgotten that dance started back up today.. Crap.

Looking over my shoulder at sleeping Taylor, I smiled at his face and leaned over; kissing his nose ever so lightly. I then undid his fingers, one by one, carefully. Not wanting to wake him up this early. Especially at how tired he was and how long he had to drive..

I held my breath as I stepped out of bed, making the mattress creak loudly. I immediately froze in mid movement. I checked him, and saw that he hadn't moved an inch.

Unbelievable. My boyfriend sleeps like a rock. Perfect.

I shook my head, laughing quietly to myself and continued what I was doing. Eventually walking out of the bedroom and through the fairly lit family room. The morning sun poured through the blinds, just about grazing every inch of each room in the house. Feeling the cold air touch exposed limbs had me shiver. I had been tucked away in Taylors muscular arms, having being warm and comfortable, then now I was ice cold.

Walking up the stairs and to my room, my teeth clattered together furiously. Well, I wasn't really wearing much either. So that could explain a little...

Once in my room, I changed into a black biketard, gray racer back and pulling on my purple sweatpants. I then grabbed a tote bag, throwing in my sunglasses, ballet shoes, and tube socks. I snatched my cell from the side table, sliding that into my pocket. Then grabbing the keys to my Camaro, and sprinting out the door and into the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and wrapped my hair up in a messy bun, spraying a little perfume on as well. Checking myself once more, I made a cheesy smile at the girl in the mirror and left.

Once downstairs, I took out a post it pad and a pen, writing a small note to Taylor. After, I snuck back into his room, sticking the note on the edge of the table so that he could see it when he woke.

He was so cute. Laying on his stomach, arms and legs flopped at all angles. I snickered quietly and went into the garage. Opening the door made a huge noise of course, but now just finding out that Taylors a pretty sound sleeper, I knew he wouldn't budge unless a bulldozer plowed through the bedroom. Then... well, you know.

Slipping on my flip flops, I then opened the fridge and grabbed a couple water bottles, dropping those into my bag.

I entered in the code on the outside, which shut the garage door and went to our other garage which I had to open by hand.

There it was. My baby. My yellow with black stripes Camaro. Yeah, it looks exactly like the one from Transformers, that's why I got it. Cause it looked nice. And that I love Camaros as well. Though, getting it involved having to save up a huge chunk of cash... Which I successfully did. Now I had my own little bumblebee. Too bad it couldn't transform. Darn.

I got in and stuffed the key into the ignition. Hearing the low purr start up had me smile widely. I had missed driving my car, since we had been gone for two months in Santa Fe. But now I was glad to be driving it again.. I pulled out carefully and sped off down the ally way.

It was already 8:50 as I stopped at a stoplight in the downtown area. I rolled down my window, laying my arm casually on top while I waited. A couple whistles came from some guys my age, walking down the sidewalk, which I guessed it either would be meant for me or my car. I thought about it.

My car. Which seemed like the right answer in my mind..

They stopped walking and just stared right at me, awkwardly almost. Like I didn't look like I was supposed to have this car or something.. The light then finally turned green and I hit the gas, thrusting myself and Bee forward.