First Look, First Feeling

I hope you guys enjoy this as it goes along! LANGUAGE and SEXUAL CONTENT may occur later in the coming chapters... Comment, fan and vote! :) Thank you XOXOX

 Chapter One:

 Claire's POV

 I stared at the now orange sky. Also carrying some deep red that outlined the white puffy clouds of Santa Fe. Through the car window I smiled widely, knowing that we rented out a gorgeous house for two long months.

 It was mid July, but the weather here was always so nice. 70 degree's almost everyday. It was going to be a great and relaxing vacation this summer.

 No dancing to worry about, or school. The nice weather could just take me away right at this moment.. It was perfect.

 Until Jordan, my annoying brother, elbowed me in the side, ruining my thoughts. I turned my glare over to him, taking out my headphones, Lasso by Phoenix suddenly disappearing from my ears.

 "What?" I tried to keep my voice reasonable.

 Though he was 20 - two years older than me - he was still a major dork, acting like he was five rather than an adult.

 He gestured for one of my headphones, but I shook my head teasingly. I didn't want his earwax in these! Oh, the sisterly love.

 He pouted and laid his head back, deciding to rest. Though it was only to be short lived, as we were just pulling into our new driveway...

 I stared wondrously out, releasing a measly wow.

 The outside of the house was just absolutely breathtaking.

 Dark cinnamon walls covered the two story structure from head to toe, luscious green grass sloped down the yard - with hedges across the front. I stepped out of the car and when I tipped my head to the side, I saw a large patio area with lounge chairs, a grill, and a umbrella covering a small dining table.

 "Wow, this is just amazing." I said turning towards my dad.

 "Isn't it?" He nodded. I smiled, mirroring his own happy grin.

 "Alright, now lets get the luggage inside. I'm in the mood for a cat nap..." My mom dragged out a yawn as she walked over to the trunk.

 My dad clicked a button on the key, unlocking it. I turned on my heels and went over to where our suitcases and duffel's were held.

 I glanced over my shoulder as I stepped along the concrete and saw a guy playing basketball in his driveway next to us. He dunked the ball in the hoop, the ball sweeping through the net and dropping down quickly. It bounced multiple times before he caught it within his hands.

 I was unusually intrigued with this guy. The muscles in his back, big and rippling underneath that tan skin; swerving back and forth like a well oiled machine. Just then, he turned around to face me. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised as he looked at me with an unreadable expression. His russet brown skin glowed in the sunlight, as his hair was jet black and tousled...

 That's when I saw who it really was.. 

 My thoughts were suddenly cut off when I ran right into my brother. Full on.

 "Argh!" I cried, now feeling heat flow straight into my cheeks.

 "Watch where you're going doofus.." He said as he passed me, making his way into the house.

 I shook my head, rubbing my forehead immensely.

 Well, that was embarrassing.

 I didn't want to look back at... him. Just the thought of a famous celebrity seeing that ridiculous accident, and then probably laughing at me afterwards? I wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there for the rest of this vacation.