He Is The Sunlight

Hey everyone! I had sent out a fan message to everybody so I hope you don't hate me or anything for not updating monthly....I have just been so very very very busy with, well, life! I am in this professional training program in San Francisco where I am learning and dancing everyday. So it's tough for me to do this also when I don't have time. Although, now that it is winter break, I have time! Thank goodness:) enjoy this one and I hope you all had an amazing holiday!! xoxo

ps: that picture is of Taylor and his sister, Makenna! I believe this was either this year or last year, so cute :)

Chapter Sixty Three

Taylor's POV

Uncertainty meshed with the panic that rushed through my body as I tried calming down Claire's stammering breaths. Was this all from another dream? Nightmare rang louder than the word dream.

"Claire, honey, shh... It's alright." I hushed, roaming her back with my hand. Her chin started shaking and her lids closed tightly, as if she was trying to control herself from completely breaking down.

Seconds passed and she finally looked at me. Water had her eyes swell.

I swallowed roughly, absolutely unsure on what to do or say. Though my mouth opened for an unknown reason, of course nothing came out.

"I-I'm okay-y.." The tone in her voice didn't sound at all like her.

"Do you want to talk about it..?"

Her hand swiped underneath her eyes quickly, "Later.. please."

"Okay." Feeling more worried than before, I hesitantly kissed her cheek. She let out a trembling sigh before grabbing my hand, squeezing it as if her life depended on it. Then releasing and rotating over to the edge of the bed, standing up slowly and waddling into the bathroom. I sat there without a single thought in my mind. Though feeling curious on what she dreamt about but also afraid. Only because the expression on her face was completely terrifying. All the blood drained from her tan face. It made my stomach twist in weird complicated knots, the ones that would take hours to undo.

Hearing the water running in the shower had me thinking that she just needed to be with herself. With her babies. I then took my exit, deciding to go downstairs for the time being. Grabbing a sweatshirt on my way out, I pulled it over my head as I shut the bedroom door behind myself.

Light yellow sunlight poured through the glass windows, making a array of patterns upon the tiled flooring. I yawned enormously, my eyes stinging wet from my recent awakenings, I jogged down the steps taking in the cool air of the big house. Running my hands back and forth through my bed head, I strolled into the kitchen, the clock hanging above the stove top quickly caught my eye- I paused in mid step to identify it.

Was it really 7:30?

Seriously? It was too early.

I shook my head, trying to wake myself up a little even though I knew it wouldn't be possible. Stepping on past the breakfast bar, I walked up to the sliding glass door, unlocking it and tugging it open. The immediate sense of ocean breeze filled my nose, quickly energizing my mind. I loved how the beach was... right there. Made everything so much easier. And relaxing.

My bare feet padded across the wooden deck until reaching the steps, where I sat myself down, letting my toes sink into the thickness of the sand. There was a slight chill to the wind, which had goosebumps raise even underneath my heavy sweatshirt. I casually leaned forward over my picked up knees, resting my forearms atop my legs.