Love Is Never Perfect

Claire's dress is on the side! Not including the clutch or shoes, :) I like it! Hehe <3

Chapter Forty Six:

Claire's POV

It was close to six and the sunlight was slowly fading from the bedroom. I was slipping on my new stilettos when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I glanced up and in came Taylor through the door. He grinned happily once our eyes met.

"Whoa. Go shopping?"

I smiled, sitting upright. "Nah, I found this in some old shopping cart in an ally.."

"Well it looks amazing on you.." He chuckled while I stood.

"Why thank you." I curtsied slightly. "You can come too you know.." I looked straight into his eyes. These heels made me feel so much taller than I already was, at least we were directly at eye level.

"Come where?"

"Addie's having a party at The Joint and I was just about to leave."

"Oh, isn't that in Beverly Hills?" He wondered.

"Yep, so go get dressed!" I grinned, kissing his lips quickly. Some of my lipstick straying on his plush bottom lip.

He laughed softly, "I think I'll skip this outing okay? I was planning on going to the gym tonight anyway." He took my hand in his.

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm positive." He confirmed, pulling my body to his.

"Okay... The girls are going to be so disappointed.." I shook my head.

"I know, but I'll let this be a girls night out for you. Since you haven't been with them in a while." He pressed his forehead against mine.

"True true," I spoke softly before mending my lips into his slowly. A deep moan revived from the both of us and we pulled away. I, being dazed now, took a minute to search for what I was going to say..

"Oh, I'm gonna tell them about this.." I held up my now heavy hand and smiled.

He returned it, "I'm sure they'll freak." chuckling deeply after.

"You know it," I winked, moving my focus down to his watch. "Crap! I really have to go," I left his arms to go gather up my purse and keys. "I'll see you later tonight, alright?" My heels clacked as they hit the bathroom tile. I went straight for my jewelry cabinet and got out that thing of beauty. Fluttering back over to Taylor, I had him do the honors. We smiled at each other once more.

"You are beautiful." He whispered before planting his lips upon mine. Serving up another moan worthy kiss that I knew we both wanted to last longer.

You make me feel beautiful...

Taylor's POV

I watched that woman glide out the door. My heart had thumped it's way up and into my throat when we kissed. I gulped it back down, my thoughts soon back in line. It was incredible how she could do such things to me.

I took a step backwards and sat on the bed, taking out my phone.

My eyebrows pushed down into a line in confusion as I read the small message on the screen.

4 Missed Calls, Selena

"Huh."

It didn't say that I had any voicemails so I just called her back. It rang. Twice, three times, four. What was going on? A click on the other end.