One Year

Listen to the song on the side. It'll be worth it. It's been my love for the past three days <3 ;) Anyways, the picture, that's Taylor's suit for this chapter. Smexy huh? :) Hehe. 

Chapter Fifty Three:

Once Claire's climax had ceased, she fell extremely shaky onto Taylor's hard chest. Their eyes pierced into one another, though so tired and deprived of breath, you could easily feel the growing passion between their completely different energies.

Claire opened her mouth to speak, "You know.. You just made my day worth while."

Taylor chuckled deeply. "Why is that?"

"Well? Why do you think?" She kidded, smiling softly. Her fingers trailed up and down his arms, feeling the smoothness and warmth radiating from his skin.

"Hmm, your sense of humor hasn't changed." Taylor grinned.

"It's not like we haven't seen each other in years.." Although it felt like it, she thought.

He said nothing and just rested into the one pillow that had stayed on the bed throughout the.. show. Claire mimicked, but used Taylor's chest as her pillow. His arms wrapped around her as they both settled for a short rest.

I hope he remembers, was Claire's last thought before dozing off.

Taylor's breathing began to slow once his lids had closed. His mind started drifting else where; to a place where he could just forget and take a break.

I hope she remembers, was his exact same thought.

Claire's POV

Taylor's fingertips tightening around my stomach had me stir awake. I groaned a bit, remembering the thoughts that were floating about while I was asleep: The tour would be soon over with and I'd be back in Malibu with my fiancé. Where would we go from there? Would we start getting serious about the wedding? Or put it off till this year blows over.. Taylor had convinced me into going back to school this winter, but I was hesitant about the idea. I mean, could I actually do it? Without quiting from the start? My options felt very limited but in reality, they weren't.

Santa Barbra or Long Beach were my choices if I were going through with this. Rachel - my old dance friend - went to Long Beach and look at her now; she now lives in Brooklyn with some of her college mates and is busy living life as it is: searching for a job. Day after day, she'd be hunting the city for auditions and such; some rejecting her but hoping others would welcome her in. Rachel has always been my mentor - or role model since I was a little girl just beginning dance. I could see that her passion was just dance and I soon found out that mine was the same.

I always remembered when I was little, looking up to her. I remember seeing that she was never afraid of anything; like she was invincible. Though once I grew into my teen years, I understood that she was more afraid of taking on the world than I could have ever known. Leaving her home and coming here with empty hands is a big enough step as it is. No job, no place, no nothing. I don't know if I belonged in New York like she does - though everyone tells me that I'm Alvin Ailey material - I just know that I'm going to take each step slow and steadily. Whatever is thrown at me, I'll take it as a challenge. And with Taylor by my side, it will just make the journey more fun.

I rubbed Taylor awake and told him where I'd be going. He was confused at first but soon agreed and we got dressed and quickly checked out of the sleazy motel. It probably wasn't so sleazy anymore.. Since Taylor Lautner had taken a interest into it and stayed for two hours with his girlfriend.

Wow. That's not dirty at all.

"Have fun," He smiled, opening the cabs door.

"Thanks.. I should be back soon." I stepped closer to peck his lips.