strangers in alleys and unlocked doors

JG•

"Daddyyyy."

My fingers find there way down to soft pale skin,yanking on blonde hair with just enough force he whines.

The sound of skin slapping skin mixes with the sound of his high whimpers,his needy little turned on whimpers he slips when I do something he likes.

He holds onto my arm,his body curved against mine as I bite down on his neck.

"You like when daddies rough don't you baby?"

Roughly whispered in his ear my stomach turns when he shivers,goosebumps rising on pale angelic skin as he nods furiously.

"Y-yes d-daddy."

Doggy on dashboard as he nods repeatedly,little fingers like jewels squeezing my arm the harder I pound into him.

I bite his neck once more,high little moan making my insides twist and turn and my cock twitch inside him.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

I say roughly,enjoying the way his little lips tremble and how his breathing sounds like a train wreck.

His perfect face all scrunched up looks as beautiful as ever and I'd be lying if the tears running from his eyes didn't make me happy.

I hate my angels tears only for the reason that such a beautiful boy should never cry.But when pleasure filled liquid falls caused by the things I do,I'd be lying if I said it didn't thrill me.

His little lips tremble and shake as he tries to form words for me.

"Y-yes d-

Too bad he doesn't get the chance to finish.

Lifting his left leg slightly higher gives me such a delicious little angle I can't resist pulling out and slamming back in as hard as I can.

So hard the bed frame shook and I swear I heard a crack,not that I cared anyway.If I had to pay for damage,it was beautiful money well spent.

He cried out and both hands sprung up to my arm,like claws they attached and didn't let go and I adored the way his little lips were quivering.

"D-dad-

I lifted his leg more and hit that magical little bundle of nerves that seemed to fill him with ecstasy,his words caught in his throat.

I didn't need to hear them,I already knew what he was going to say.

I got a better show instead,one far more breathtaking.

Blue eyes rolled up far while his eyelashes fluttered,teeth rattling in his mouth so powerfully I worried he'd bite his tongue.

Though he didn't seem to care,he was so far gone his lip split open from how hard he was biting and still he bit harder.

His little legs shook so hard they were like jelly,his head lolling back against my chest as pleasure filled liquid gold from his beautiful eyes.