daddy's punishment

JJ• ~3 days later~

3 days.

3 days since I got to shower with my bad boy,well sort of showered cause he didn't even take his clothes off.

3 days I've been trying.

I've been trying for 3 days to make him snap more,make him lose just a little bit more of the tough walls he hides behind.

Small child so vulnerable,builds giant stone walls no one can climb over or crawl under.

No one to see what lies inside,guarded by dragons is the shiny treasure that's hidden beneath the strong brick walls.

Building walls not to keep people out but to see who fights their way in,a test of who really cares compared to the ones who are just curious.

For 3 days I've been doing things to make him snap more,begging internally for him to lose control and do whatever he wants to me.

please please please do what you want,I won't stop anything you do to me

I pranced around nude for a day,floating around in the hotel room wearing nothing just to see how my bad boy would take it.

His jaw stayed clenched the whole time,growls slipping as he watched me from behind those sunglasses he wears constantly.

Silently I prayed he'd snap,lose it and attack me and do whatever crossed his mind.

The dirtier the better,dirty and rough and pleasurable.

please please please do whatever you want to me,rough rough rough so I scream your name loud in pleasure

rough,rougher,roughest

Whenever I shower now I keep the door wide open,a free show for the tall dark boy who walks around the room.

His whole body tenses when he sees me,jaw clenched as he seems to be struggling inside with himself about something.

My heart always races when I feel him watching me,desperately wanting him to snap and do dirty things to me.

please please please come play with me,do whatever you want cause I'm yours and only yours

yours yours yours yours only yours forever

Lately I've been getting my body closer to him,desperately trying to unleash the dark side that he keeps hidden from me.

Body heat becoming so delicious,wanting him to snap and do all the dirty things I hope he thinks of me.

snap snap snap

Pressing up against him more even when we're in public,hands trailing down to his jeans though he never let's me please him.

Daddy becoming a word I use more often now,saying it whenever I wanna get a rise from him.

Yesterday we ate at a cafe with big blue seats that had stars on them,bright yellow glittery stars I wanted to whisper my wishes to.

He wasn't paying me the attention I wanted,my foot pressing against his leg while I moved it slowly upward.

His jaw would clench up,a growl wanting to slip from those lips so powerfully I could taste it.

But he kept it hidden,brushing off the moves I was doing despite the fact I know he liked them.

A waitress with shiny red hair come over,long dangly black earrings shaped like hearts matched with her name tag which had the same shape.