big things

JJ•

"I know this is big on me-

I walk from the dressing room to show off the 2 sizes too big shirt I found in the back of the store.

His jaw clenches and the growl he slowly slips echoes so the lady in the front looking at the pants section glares over at us,I just smirk.

"Where'd you find that?"

I turn to the mirror to look myself over,his shape starts looming toward me as he walks closer with his gaze fixed on me.

I nod to the back of the store.

"In some bargain bin in the back."

I smile to myself when he comes up behind me,close enough I can press up back against him.

I can tell he's fighting the urge to wrap his arms around me,secure arms I'd kill to be Locked in.

"The words on the front?"

I smirk when I glance down,purposely picking out a shirt that says slut just to see how he'd react.

I actually love the shirt,big and comfy like his was and the word I'm sure makes dirty thoughts in his head.

Bonus.

"I take it you like it?"

I smirk when I hear that growl and something below jumps up slightly,pressure immediately making a moan slip to my lips.

He's silent,eyes I can feel wandering down my body as he stands behind me.

"Say it." I command.

I lean back into him,strong body that makes me feel safer than anything in the world.

He leans to my ear,shivers shock me as he's so close.

"I like it."

He whispers in that rough raw growl that has me biting my lip from the dirty thoughts that roll through my head.

"Good,cause there's a whole bunch of shirts I wanna buy from there."

I smirk in the mirror at him and prance away,wiggling my ass which I know he watches when I move.

After trying on shirt after shirt with naughty words that make me smirk from his reaction I find my favorite one.

He goes to the front to pay the clothes after our argument of me paying for my own things,he insisted that he pay with HIS money.

"You just wanna spoil me don't you?" I tease.

His jaw softens and I think I hit a soft spot,shy smile plays on his lips as I smile up at him softly.

"You deserve everything."

I smile bigger as I lean into him,wrapping my arms around his neck to hug him.

His arms fight to hug me back but he refuses,limp arms as I snuggle into him in the back of the store near the dressing rooms.

I leave the dressing room I'm in and walk to the front.

He turns with the 2 bags of clothes in his hand,his jaw clenching when he sees my shirt of choice.

"That looks nice on you."

The lady behind the counter smiles at me,her gaze flitting to him as he stares at me intently.

I smile at her sweetly,eyes wide so I look extra innocent despite my clothing.

I walk closer to him and loop an arm through his,leaning into him as I smirk up at that clenched jaw with those dark eyes I'm sure.

"Ready?"