a ticking time bomb

JG•

"Pleaseeee."

"No."

"Please please pleaseee."

"No."

"Please please please please pleaseeee."

"No you can't shower with me."

I roll my eyes up at the question he's been asking me for five minutes now,small pout on his flawless face as I keep arguing with him on this.

I said I was going to shower and he sat up so fast it looked painful,sly look in his eyes as he stared over at me as I leaned against the wall.

"Why not?"

He asks in that pouty tone of his,little pouty frown that drives me crazy with emotions that send my insides in circles.

Because I don't think I could take a shower with you without wanting to fuck you roughly up against the wall.

Thoughts I only think to myself,externally I remain calm as I just shake my head at him.

"You just can't." I say.

A wicked little smile crosses that flawless face,a red light going off inside me that means no good on my end will come from whatever he's about to do.

He stands up on the bed,head cocked as he stares over at me while biting his soft little lip.

"But why not?"

He whines,small frown that makes my insides melt like the ice cream he so enjoyed yesterday.

Please don't ask why,a million dirty images in my head that I'd love to make reality becoming harder and harder to resist each day.

I internally groan,pushing away from the wall to make my way to the bathroom.

"Because I said so."

I answer simply.

Almost to the door I hear the sound of the bed creaking slightly,the sound of his small shape moving follows.

Before I can react his small body is pressed against the bathroom door,big blue eyes I adore staring up at me with a sly look drowning in them.

My pulse races wildly as he looks up at me,gaze flickering to my lips and back up to my eyes while my heart pounds in my chest.

"I wanna shower with you."

He says,soft words but a firm tone like he's so sure he'll get what he wants just by staring at me with those big blue orbs of his.

please please give me what I want,I promise to widen my eyes so much you give in and become a puddle at my feet

Which he can,widen those eyes and whatever you ask me for I'll give it to you.

But you can't give him everything he wants.Certain things are too much for you to give,too poisonous.

My jaw clenches hard as I stare down at the beautiful face that blesses my dreams,small smile forming as he watches me.

I shake my head at him.

"No."

I say roughly.

He frowns slightly,small sad look as he fists his fingers in the hem of my black shirt.

"Why not Shades?"

He whines,pouty lip as he frowns bigger up at me.

"It's just a shower."