my bad boy,my hero

JJ•

4 bags of licorice,4 bottles of water,3 boxes of cookies,pack of cherry lollipops and more film.

The middle aged lady with dark blue hair raises an eyebrow,silently questioning my reason for buying these items.

I unwrap a lollipop and pop it in my mouth,sweet cherry flavor bursting on my tongue the second it's in my mouth.

She rings up the items slowly,her eyes looking disgustingly at my big shirt that says "I'm a bad boy" in big blue letters.

She raises an eyebrow to me,you're a freak her silent eyes scream.

I smirk at her,silent conversation going back and forth between the register and the counter.

She wrinkles her nose in disgust at my neck,bruises fading from my bad boys mouth to become nothing but memories.

Memories I'll never forget.

Her eyes just wanna scream at how gross I am,a freak with bruises and a weird shirt buying food and film in my store.

I smirk wider,you don't know how freaky I can be bitch my eyes say.

She finally finishes,taking glacier time over here with her pretty powdery pink nails that oddly remind me of pepto bismol.

I wanna vomit at the odd color.

Items are placed in a bag,her head nodding to the outside world slowly.

"There's a guy who's been watching you the whole time."

I glance out knowing what I'll see,my dark bad boy waiting against the car the same as I did that first time I went in a gas station.

Waiting with his arms crossed as he has a dark look on his face come near me and you'll regret it it screams.

I smirk and wink the eye far from her view so she doesn't see,his lips smile slightly to me through the glass window.

She scoffs rudely.

"He looks like a dick."

My temper heightens and I wanna reach over and rip her nails off,taking scissors and chopping chunks of her dark blue hair off so she's bald.

Instead I smirk.

"You are what you eat."

Her eyes widen and she scoffs that rude sound again,this one mixed with disgust as she eyes me Grossly.

"You should be careful."

I cock my head curiously,just waiting for the rude comeback I can sense coming out of her mouth.

"I wouldn't want someone like HIM touching me."

Extra emphasize on the word 'him' to let me know how disgusted she is,one of the only people NOT to be drowned in charm from my bad boy.

Good,she's gross.I don't want her anywhere near him,his soul in her mouth sounds vile.

I shrug my shoulders slowly,smart tongue coming out.

"That's a shame.He's really good with his hands."

I smirk as her eyes widen again,mouth dropping a little before he closes it again.

"And he's an animal in bed so- I click my tongue-bonus."

Her jaw drops and I can hear a gasp behind me,little old man listening to my disgusting fake tails.

"At first I was nervous but then when you see how huge he is...your mouth waters."

Her jaw drops but I only smirk slyly.