february 14

JJ• ~3 days later~

February 14.

Valentines day.

I hate valentines day.

I hate it with a passion.

It's beyond annoying,candy hearts with little love letters that look like chalky white chalk.

Stupid love notes written for loves of peoples life with bright red hearts,big and showy with words to make some cry but really just show how much I claim to love you.

Stupid teddy bears with fluffy happy faces people spend lots of money on,boxes of chocolate bought by the ton just to show how much I love you.

In school it's terrible,lovey dovey couples walking around all fucking day long.

"Happy valentines baby! I looooveee you!"

"I loooovee you more baby! Happy valentines day."

Please please shut up! Nobody fucking cares!

Clingy couples walking around all day with their arms around each other and their tongues in the others mouth,sappy smiles and dazy eyes as they walk around acting all romantic and shit.

Its annoying and stupid and so overrated.

Valentines day is stupid,just a scam by the candy companies to rip people off by overpricing things you can buy any day of the year.

It's a dumb holiday,a holiday I don't even think should be considered one.

It's stupid.

Stupid and annoying.

And yet...

I wake up to a big red basket with frilly silver glitter,red cherry pops in heart shapes with the word sweetheart in little white letters.

A stuffed bear with a heart on his brown nose sat beside me,big eyes with a happy face and when you touch his stomach the heart on his nose lit up like a lovey dovey Rudolph.

Chocolate strawberries,which I said I never tried one time,sitting in the shape of a heart on a plate with boxes of candy hearts.

My stomach was in flutters and I know I was smiling big,heart racing as I looked over my loves gifts.

Okay...I'm starting to really like Valentines day.

Reaching over I grab a Cherry pop,wrapper undone I smile at the simple s word as I pop it in my mouth.

I touch the bears nose,little valentine Rudolphs so cute I hold him to me and I almost die of happiness when he smells just like my bad boy.

My heart thuds in my chest like crazy,pulse like a sledgehammer it's insane.

The funniest thing flew through my mind then,imagining all the boring kids at my school and thinking
how they'd all be floating around today acting so in love.

I doubt anyone got gifts as good as mine,the bear and pops are nice but the dark bad boy who gave them is the best gift I have.

I smile to myself,feeling like such a love struck idiot it's odd but I can't help it.

Is it so bad I'm like that?