horror town and a familar soul

JG•

"When did this happen?"

The greasy mechanic points to the cracked window,evidence of my angels loud moans and screams from last night.

"Someone busted it." I answer easily.

Beside me I feel him rub circles on my arm,leaning his head on my shoulder as a cute smile rests on his face.

The mechanic scratches his head,grease standing out in his white as snow hair.

"Odd."

He raises an eyebrow up,I shrug.

He glances around the whole car,clicking his pen to write on his clipboard he carries.

"Okay so that's 3 new windows."

My angel laughs into my shirt,face flushed as the mechanic glances over at him with a confused look.

"What's with him?"

He nods to my love who's laughing so hard his face is all red.

"I told him a joke." I say simply.

The mechanic raises an eyebrow,as if questioning our sanity in silence.

He has his,mines been lost for years now.

The grease monkey leaves and whistles to a worker to get on it,paying extra like we did to fix it means they have to hustle.

"I'm sorry about your windows."

His soft voice with soft words makes me glance down at him,cute little smile with an apologetic look in his eyes.

I smirk.

"Don't be,best money I've spent."

He laughs and leans up to kiss my jaw,fingers dancing around on my arm.

"Next time-

He whispers teasingly in my ear,lips hovering over the skin so I get goosebumps all over me.

"I'll go for all four."

This time it's my turn to laugh,his eyes shine and it's so hypnotizing.

My own personal little hypnotist,so hypnotizing he's a drug.

He pulls back and cocks his head up to the sky,sun making his skin seem to sparkle like glitter as diamonds.

So shiny and perfect in this small town we stopped at,people stare as they walk sometimes just to get a glimpse of my love.

"I'm gonna go for a walk."

He says simply,eyes glancing around the town as he takes in the surroundings.

He presses up against me,fingers drawing shapes on my arm as he smiles up softly.

"Wanna come?"

He smirks on the last word,dirty thoughts with a teasing tone that makes me growl quietly.

I open my mouth to speak but then the door opens and

"I'm gonna need you to show me what windows you want."

I groan and think about kicking his ass,grease staining his already stained shirt as he falls to the floor.

What kinda stupid excuse is that?

They're all windows,tinted and glass and ready for him to mark with his little fingerprints whenever he wishes.

What kind do I what?

The ones I can see through moron.

I'm about to tell him to go fuck himself and figure it out himself but my angel laughs.