tempting noises

JG•

I fought with my inner demons,clawing at them so they'd leave me alone.I struggled against myself as I repeated that I had to stay away from him.

I rolled the idea around and around my head millions of times,the thought becoming annoying like the girls and guys that touched me at school.

I begged myself to leave,packing and running to some far off place far from here.

Far from him.

Someplace so far he'd never find me,doubtful he'd even go looking.

I tried,honest to every God,devil and demon listening I did.

But fuck...I couldn't.

How could I?

He was tasty,something beyond delicious in ways I couldn't explain.

He was a dangerous soul,dark and pure and sweet.

I wanted him so much,so badly I couldn't begin to explain.

I don't know what it was about him,he was perfect beyond compare,but I couldn't quite pinpoint what it was about him that was so addicting.

Maybe his voice,so sweet you could slip into a coma from how sugary it was.

Maybe his eyes,so blue and pure it was like stepping into the ocean before the giant wave came along to drown you forever.

Maybe it was the way he moved,flitting through life like he was used to its problems and welcomed them with ease.

Maybe it was his body,soft and small and screaming for me to pleasure in ways only my dirty dark mind could think up.

Put all those things together and it was a recipe for disaster,a perfect piece of cake I wanted to taste.

He was just so tempting,so sweet.

I couldn't help it.Honestly I couldn't.

I wanted to stop myself,getting close would involve bruising feelings and breaking hearts.

I couldn't bare the thought of hurting him,hate would run so thick in my veins I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt even an inch of him.

But when I tried to stay away,driving myself insane by leaving his perfect self alone,thoughts came creeping back to me.

Thoughts that made me wanna run to him and hold him to me,kissing him all over in places no one else could touch.

It drove me mad.

Mad with want,with need.

With...temptation.

*next day*

My temper flares as that annoying ass slut prances her way towards my angel,swinging her hips in a hypnotic dance that has the boys staring after her like she's a goddess.

She runs a long finger with fake nails up his neck,leaving smudges on his perfect skin.

I wanna slam her ugly head against the pavement as she presses her slutty body against his back,leaning over him as her long black hair hangs over his face.

Clenching my fist I feel the metal bar under me creak as if in pain,snagging my skin so it'll bleed if I apply any more pressure.

She leans down and presses a kiss to his head,a soft kiss that has me reeling in anger.

I bite my tongue hard enough the metal taste of blood fills my mouth.

I shove a girl trying to touch me away,stomping my way over to my perfect angel who's got a gross whore draped all over his body.