damage was done

JG•

Shiny dots of diamonds running down skin has me thinking bad things,every inch of me tenses up ready to run if I need to.

He walks like the angel he is to the closet,soft hair wet with only a towel draped around his small waist.

The droplets raining down his chest have my head spinning,aching to rush over and pin him to the wall and suck them off slowly.

"We should go clothes shopping."

No let's not.I like this better than any outfit you could pick out.

"I only have the one I left in.I need more."

You could prance around nude in the car,a delicious sight only I can see and touch.

"What do you think?"

You don't wanna know what I think.

Turns to glance at me,such a dangerous sly smirk on his face.

"Unless you like what I'm wearing now."

Teasing tone that has me biting my tongue hard so I don't react and give in to this fun little game.

He turns to walk closer,my angel in pure light prancing toward the dirty minded devil sitting on the bed.

He cocks his head,close enough now I could count the precious little droplets that look so fucking tasty right now.

"Maybe I should become a nudist."

A smirk as he gazes down at me,teeth hugging his lip soft I wanna lean and bite them hard so he moans.

"I could prance around wearing nothing"

He shrugs,my heart beats like an locked animal in a small cage.

Don't get too excited,a bad game like this we can't play.

"Whatdya think?" He cocks his head,tongue darting out to lick his bottom lip slowly.

I bite my tongue before the want of grabbing him and pleasuring him so hard the bed breaks becomes too much for my mind to take.

I shrug,calm on the outside while mind going completely insane where only I see.

"People would be blessed."

He raises an eyebrow.

"Think so?"

Oh I know so.

I nod,gaze transfixed by those sweet little crystals that slowly dance their way down his body.

Sweet drops of sugar dripping over soft tasty skin...

Fuck maybe just one taste?

Little mind reader knowing my struggles moves a little closer,the drops becoming harder to resist.

Like the icing on the cake,the sweet tempting cream on top wanting to be licked away only to leave the soft cake waiting to be eaten underneath.

As sweet as candy my mouth watered.

"You hungry?"

His eyes dance with mischief,gaze flickering to flimsy bags that hold the junky food he so craved.

Please don't tempt me.

I'll snap and I don't know what I'll do.

He steps closer,delicious little droplets calling and screaming to be licked by me on my travels of his skin.

Mind reader,cute little shit seems to see through me and know my struggles as he teases more.

He points to his stomach.