just a little pleasure

JG•

My minds dizzy as the sweet taste of mint mixed with his sweet like candy lips fills my mouth.

He's so soft and so sweet,even more than I expected.

He whimpers so cutely,pressing up against me as his arms wrap themselves around my neck tightly.

He pulls me closer,no space between us as our lips move in perfect sync.

My hands have a mind of their own as they make their own way,one going up to twist in his hair and the other resting gently on his right hip.

I graze my tongue out,licking his sweet little lips.

He jumps and moans loud,it chills me as I press harder down on him.

I should pull away,too close and too dangerous.Much,much too dangerous.

But...

He moans louder when I run my tongue over his lips in a swirl,jumping so our bodies meet and the friction makes me all hot and nervous.

I pull back just barely but he shakes his head quickly,pulling me back down tightly so I can't escape the trap I walked into so willingly.

I growl hungrily,screaming insides telling to leave before I go any further.

But I want to.

SO much.

I nip his lip hard,gasp with a moan slipping as I slide my tongue in quickly.

He presses up to me in a silent way of asking for more,silent question that makes my head spin.

I start licking around in his sweet little mouth,avoiding his tongue purposely to drive him wild with want.

He whines as I lick everywhere but that spot,licking the roof as he jumps up against me with great force.

I smirk into his mouth,just barely moving my tongue against his.

My tongue screams more for the sweet pink little treat and the moan he let's out tells me he wants more.

I'm gonna regret this,fuck I know I am.

But I want him so much...even if I'll hate myself afterwords.

Don't my soul screams.

I Just want a little I yell back.

I quickly grab both his wrists in one hand and pin them above his head,whine leaving his throat when he realizes he can't touch me.

"Open wider." I command,quietly but rough.

He does,obeying as the perfect little angel he is.

I slip my tongue in smoothly,dancing it around his in a swirl that leaves me breathless.

He moans loud in my mouth,vibrations causing chills to shock me to my toes.

I start sucking on the sweet pink treat,nibbling slightly with my teeth just barely.

He arches his back up,wrists wriggling in my grasp in a silent plea to be released.

I suck his tongue into my mouth,tugging his lip with slight pressure as I devour the sweet cave of tastiness.

He moans loud like I'm pleasuring him beyond words,smirk playing on my lips if this is how easy he is to please.

I feel his legs tighten around my waist,friction happening as he wiggles just barely beneath me with slight pressure.

I nibble his lip hard and he whimpers quietly.

He moans loud when I wiggle my tongue across his,tip dancing on his just barely.