"Am I being good daddy?"

JG•   ~2 days later~

"Why not?"

Little pouty lips stare me down across the neon green table,eyes big and innocent looking despite his tshirt that reads 'daddy's little cum toy'.

"Because."

Rough tone as I bite my tongue,don't fucking push me kitten cause your fucking little sexual dreams have been playing in my head all fucking night for two fucking days.

Still boggles my mind,sexual dreams we all have but...he dreams about me??

No no no that can't be right,angels can't dream of devils touching them it's just not right.

But still...I heard it.

His moans and groans,words laced high with pleasure begging for daddy to 'fuck me harder' and 'more daddy'.

Doesn't mean he was talking about you.

Well I doubt he was talking about his actual father so unless he calls someone else I don't know about daddy he must have been talking about me...right?

Don't ask me.I don't care.

Thanks.

Welcome.

Little pouty lips get worse,big eyes boring down as he bites his little fingertip in a way that my head swirls.

"Don't you wanna fuck me before breakfast?"

A sly little tone I rarely hear,growl threatening to leave but I force it down as I can feel my jaw tense from the heavy pressure I'm under.

Sly little smirk,big eyes getting bigger as eyes lock on my covered ones.

"Don't you wanna hear me scream loud for you bad boy?"

His perfect teeth bite his fingertip hard I can see teeth marks,my head spinning with the thought of slamming him down on the table and taking him here and now.

Ah ah ah,but you can't do that can you?

I growl in annoyance to my inner voice,he smiles slyly like the sound is his prize from winning some contest.

"We can do it in the car."

He rolls his eyes purposely,my head aches with the fun little image of how loud he'd sound roughly pressed up against a bathroom stall.

Like he read my mind...

"Or the bathroom."

Digging my nails in my palm I try to keep calm,his beautiful eyes making it harder as his perfect teeth start hugging his sweet little lips.

"Or-

A smirk on his face is my siren call,knowing he's about to make it harder for me when my self controls already slipping hard and fast.

Seconds pass while that thought sits in my head,thoughts of telling myself to stay calm and don't jump at the chance to shove him up against the booth he's sitting in.

calm down calm down calm down,don't snap cause you do things you shouldn't when your self control slips

Biting my tongue I watch his angelic face,literally jumping high in my seat when I feel a small foot start pressing against my lower region.

oh please please don't do this to me,I'm already losing my fucking mind

Losing it? Ha! It's been lost.