the hit

JG• ~next day~

The calm before the storm,some say the most relaxing part of said storm is before it actually hits.

The waves on the beach hit so so beautifully when it's dark,crashing peacefully upon the shore violently only to slip away when it's done kissing the sand.

The lights go off only to make your eyes see shapes,bat eyesight you gain after minutes of dark black sight.

The moment before a crash where everything flashes in your sight,every memory and sound and everything you didn't say suddenly haunts you like ghosts in old bedtime stories.

That moment where you know something bad will happen but you're not sure what or where or how it will happen so you're set constantly on edge.

Behind every corner you see a robber threatening to stab you,long silver knife out ready to stab through your heart so it stops beating.

In every body of water you see yourself drowning,becoming so paranoid you're scared to shower cause you see yourself taking your last breath in a watery grave.

On every road you see death traps,giant metal machines that'll crush you beneath their strong bodies so driving becomes terrifying for you.

You become paranoid,knowing something's gonna jump out at any given time and that'll be the last thing that ever happens to you.

That's the end of you and your story,fade out the end GOODBYE.

You become paranoid and no matter what you do that feeling never ever goes away till tragedy hits.

That's exactly how I felt...and it was really starting to worry me.

~later~

I count,one two three four five six...possibly seven.

Six guys,six guys they sent to scare me with weapons and fake smiles as they try to stab through my heart.

Six guys they sent but it doesn't scare me,fear of what they'll do to me is nothing that runs through my veins.

Am I afraid?

Fuck no.

I'm not afraid of what they'll do to me,once I was but not anymore.

But set the scene I'm in right now...I'm terrified...for another reason.

Small soft fingers tug my shirt gently,a plea for my attention.

"Baby what's the matter?"

My eyes quickly look down in blue worried orbs,tensing my body made him nervous I'm sure as his face looks upset as he stares up at me.

Nova whines sadly like she senses something's not right,her brown eyes watching me with little puppy whines slipping that sound sad.

tall boy what's wrong?! you look worried and it makes the angel worried and now I'm worried! what's wrong tall boy tell us!!

My little babies...

Jack don't let them near blondie.You know what they'll do.

I smile softly down at blue shiny eyes along with puppy browns,hand coming up to rub my angels soft jaw.

He melts in my touch,worried eyes calmer as he presses closer to me.

"Angel you and Nova go back to the hotel.I'll be right there."

His blue eyes ask a million questions,why why why what's wrong what is it why do I have to leave you whyyy??

A million questions I can't answer right now,millions of questions with terrible answers that'll just lead to even more questions with even more terrible answers.