boo boos and another date?

JG•

"Shades come onnnnn!"

My angels been trying to get me to pick out something from the shelves to eat,junk food of my choice he wants to buy.

"I told you,I'm not much for this stuff."

I say laughing quietly,he rolls those blue eyes up to the sky.

"I know you only like 'certain things' but there must be something you like."

He argues,cute smirk as he tosses a pack of peanut butter cookies in a yellow container at me.

Something I like?

Oh theres something alright...I'm looking right at him.

My mouth waters at the idea of shoving him up against the shelves,junky food falling with thuds as the sound of his moans make me lose it.

He tosses a green bag of lime chips,rolling his eyes when I toss them back on the shelf.

He tosses a red bag of some other type of chips I don't know,groaning when I toss them back on the shelf as well.

He tosses me bag after bag,box after container of sugary and salty junk food I have no tastebuds for.

A small blue box of doughnuts I decline,he groans but I laugh.

"Do I have to force feed you since you're so stubborn?"

He says,annoyed little tone that sounds adorable on him just like the little annoyed look he has on his face.

I roll my eyes to myself,shaking my head at my angel.

"You don't have to force feed me-

He rolls his eyes and turns to grab a purple bag from the shelf,the second he turns I quickly move.

Pressing against him from behind before he can react,a quiet moan leaves his little lips when I lean my weight on his small shape.

"If I like it...I'll eat it."

I growl low in his ear,another moan leaving his lips as I hear his breathing get harder.

What are you doing?

His hips move back on mine,slight friction as he presses hard against me.

"Is there anything you like here?"

His eyes scan the shelves,my body presses harder against him so his eyes close softly.

I laugh quietly in his ear,taking pleasure in the goosebumps I see rise on his skin.

"Not on the shelves." I growl.

He bites his lip,small moan as my fingers trail down his clothed body.

"But...on you?"

I growl quietly,biting his neck hard enough a big bright red love bruise forms.

He moans,neck muscles stretching farther back for better access so more bruises can be placed.

let me bruise you,every inch of pale perfect skin marked with a lovely bruise of different colors from my mouth and teeth

bruises bruises bruises for you,mine and mine only with my mark no one will touch you

I bite down harder,skin so sweet I drool internally over it and the moans he slips.

Seriously,stop Jack.

I pull him roughly back against me,small whimper when my hand slips under his shirt and trails across his bare hips.

"Can I eat you?"