sex hair and boys in love

3rd•

It happened so fast,neither boy able to contain themselves any longer as they attacked each other.

Bodies rushed to each other,neither boy able to stand the growing tension they've had for what felt like forever even a second longer.

Lips crashed hungrily on lips,starving from the lack of delicious heat they had found within the other.

Food they'd eaten for years but they were starving,their tastebuds starting to feel satisfied and content with what they were tasting in the others skin.

Lips bruised lips as fingers knotted in each other's hair,their holds so strong groans slipped from both boys mouth though they only tightened their hold even more.

Fingers all rushed and hurried touched each other's jaw and face,lips so sensitively kissed with fingertips like they just couldn't get enough of the others skin.

skin skin skin I crave the taste of your skin

Shaky fingers clawed at their wet clothing,both boys desperately
wanting the other uncovered.

The small boys fingers tugged hard on the taller ones shirt,desperate for it gone and he was so tempted to rip it off if he wasn't fast enough.

The sucking sound of wet clothes on wet skin sounded out in the room,the tall boy practically ripping it off himself as he pulled away from the blondes lips for a split second.

The blonde watched hungrily with easy blown eyes,barreling at the other and attacking his mouth the second his lips were in view once more.

The tall boy repeated the action on the blonde,fingers clawing at his bigshirt desperate for it to be gone.

A whine left the blondes lips,silent plea the tall boy understood as he literally ripped the shirt off his small soft body while internally vowing to buy him another.

Wet bare chests rubbed together,heat so so tasty despite the cold rain they had just escaped from.

Body rubbed up against body torturously,loud moans leaving both boys lips as they clung to each others bodies desperately.

The tall boys hands squeezed the short boys back legs,the short one jumping into his arms quickly at the silent request.

Heavy breathing filled the room as the tall boy carried the small one to the bed,attacking each other's tongues like they were the best candy in the world.

Falling backwards the small boy pulled the other closer so no space was between their bodies as they continued playing their little tasty tongue tango.

Hungry moans filled the room as body rubbed against body,heat becoming so powerful they couldn't control themselves.

Fingers so shaky went to buttons and belts,each wanting to rip the others pants off without having to pull apart for even a second.

The tall boys sudden groan was annoyed,pulling away from the blondes lips as he quickly unbuttoned and unzipped.

The blondes chest heaved heavily,eyes on eyes in such heated tasty eye sex as the tall boy quickly pulled his pants and boxers off in a mere 3 seconds.

The blondes pupils were wide as he stared up at the brunette,once down pulling him down and roughly smashing his lips to his once more.

Hungry sounds filled the room,whines and whimpers and moans that echoed as hands ran over skin in desperation.