dancing in the rain

JG• ~3 days later~

"We have only two rooms available.One with a-

"Daddy I'm horny."

The short balding mans eyes almost pop from his head,beady brown orbs going wide as the angel beside me says naughty words that makes my pulse race.

I hide my smirk to myself,his soft body pressing close to me while I lean against the counter to pay for our room in this semi crowded hotel.

The short man stares at us oddly,a tall boy with dark sunglasses is a sight he's never seen beside such a beautiful flawless blonde boy.

devils and angels don't mix well,two souls on different planets that can't be close to the other

can't can't can't can't shouldn't shouldn't shouldn't shouldn't...yet here we are

My angels soft body stays pressed against me tightly,arms itching to grab him and touch him all over not really caring about the man who's watching.

Speaking of,the man makes an awkward cough leave his throat as his eyes look away from us back to his shiny new silver computer.

"So we have two rooms available.One has 2 twin beds and the other has-

"Daddyyyy."

My angel drags out the name only he can call me,soft pink lips so tasty looking as he moves to stand in front of me.

Big blue blue eyes look up at me,so clear and bright I'm dizzy as I stare down at his beautiful little face.

Small hands cling to my shirt,wicked look dancing in those orbs I adore as his teeth hug his tasty lip.

"Daddy I wanna play."

He purrs out,body tight against body as he bites his lip harder so a growl slips before I can stop it.

I'm vaguely aware of the short man who's watching,beady eyes shocked that the angel who walks the earth said such naughty things.

naughty things said in the dark,lights off and nude shapes cling together so perfectly with naughty words

naughty naught naughty and nice

Soft body rubs against me,arms tightly go around my neck while my heart races like wild.

His lips hover near my ear to drive me insane,taste of lime in his mouth from his Popsicle earlier I crave to taste.

"I wanna play with my daddy."

His tone gives me goosebumps,so teasing in the way only he does that works as his teeth start biting down on my neck.

I bite my tongue before I lose it,nails digging into my palm before I snap and growl loud enough to scare all the customers in this dreary hotel.

His teeth bite down repeatedly,marks giving me chills for all to see which makes me jittery inside as he marks me.

"Let's play daddy."

Small thin fingers trail down my chest on one hand,slipping under my shirt to dance their teasing little way across my hips.

I have to bite my tongue so hard it burns to keep it together,soft little body driving me crazy just by being so close.

An awkward cough sounds out,short beady eyed man staring with big annoyed eyes at the beautiful boy who graces the earth just by being on it.

My jaw clenches,his stare on my blonde boy pissing me off as he looks at him like he's bothering him greatly.