just a boy who's afraid of the dark

JG•

Window open slightly so the moonlight can shine on his angelic face,angels deserve to shine in the sky not on earth with demons like myself.

Sitting in a chair across from the bed,my gaze solely focused on the perfect creature in the bed asleep.

I came back after 3 hours of walking around,fighting the monsters that clawed at my mind and picked at my soul.

I silently hoped he was awake,hoped I could see those blue orbs shine my way even if he was mad with me.

I silently hoped he was awake cause I didn't wanna be alone.

Big bad boy during the day,oh so strong and unafraid and powerful.

Nothing can scare him,big bad wolf in a world filled with soft small lambs.

When the night comes dark images come out,dark memories and dark thoughts along with dark voices I'd rather not hear.

A strong bad boy during the day.

A child at night.

Just a boy who's afraid of the dark,praying for a small slice of light to brighten up the darkest corners of his soul.

I silently prayed my angel was up,light of my life brightening my world just by being in it every day.

As my luck went he was already asleep,beautiful boy wrapped up in the sheets as he dreamed of a world where monsters like me don't exist.

A world far better than this one where people praised beauties like him.

I sat in the chair I'm in now,big and blue and old fashioned which is strange for such a fancy hotel.

Sticking out like a sore thumb.

A light breeze blew in,floating over to the angel asleep in the king size bed.

Floating to touch the marvelous masterpiece as he dreams on.

What are you doing?

Watching him.

You know what I mean.Why are you here?

Go away.

You know this will end badly.Someone will get hurt.

You don't know that.

Oh but I do.You'll hurt him-

I would NEVER hurt him.

Then he'll hurt you.

Just go away.

Seriously imagine it,one day he gets bored and doesn't wanna be around you anymore.

My heart saddens at this thought,the idea of my angel leaving me one day making me wanna pull my hair out.

Of course I know it's true.

One day it will come.

He gets bored and finds the travels we've had to be dull and boring,nothing worth repeating so he decides to leave and wander off into the world to do something else.

"You're boring me Shades."

My heart stings badly at that,feeling like a needles been stabbed through to emerge on the other side.

Bloody and black and blue with sadness.

Or maybe he'll run off,feeling like he would rather go back home to the two people who made him.

Wanting to go back to the boring school with the colorless students and the dull as fuck teachers,to that floozy girl who's neck he marked all that time ago.