a promise of hate,a promise of love

JG•

His eyes dance playfully in his skull,smirk plastered on that face I hate.

"Well well well,funny running Into you here."

His voice makes my temper heighten in seconds,clenching my fists tightly.

"You following me?"

He shrugs.

"It's possible."

Teasing tone as he smirks wider.

"So-

He nods his head the way my angel just ran,temper heightening as I can sense his mouth about to ask about my little slice of heaven.

"Who's the kitten?"

I growl through clenched teeth.

"Don't call him that."

He raises his hands like in surrender,cold smile on his face as he paces closer to me.

"Relax,only curious."

He pulls a cigarette from his pocket,lean blue item that I wanna slam down his throat once he lights it.

He flicks a black lighter and the flames come alive.

He leans his head back,smoke leaving his lips in a pattern of perfectly practiced circles.

"So-

He blows smoke straight to me,smoke burning my face in a delicious way.

"Where'd you find him?"

My temper heightens the more he speaks of my precious angel,his perfect self shouldn't even dwell in his evil brain.

"None of your business."

I reply roughly,he only laughs loud.

"Must have been somewhere special.You don't find things like that just anywhere."

He breathes in deep,smoke and ash burning his lungs with every taste.

If he breathes deep Enough maybe he'll
Choke on the fumes and die.

Or so I'm hoping though I know it won't.

"How long have you had him?"

I growl,just the thought of him mentioning him is making me sick to my stomach.

"Don't talk about him."

He throws his head back and laughs darkly.

"Touchy much?"

I growl and he smirks.

"Never seen you so sensitive over something so small."

Keep talking about him I swear...

I roll my shoulders back,a move I know he hates with a passion.

"I'm not sensitive."

He raises an eyebrow,amused look on his dark face.

"Oh no?"

He shrugs,suit yourself it says in a calm tone.

"Then you won't mind if I-

He tries to step past me to the path my angel ran moments before,disappearing to the safe haven of our car.

I growl low and rush in front,daring him silently to take another step forward.

He backs up,small smile forming on his lips as he laughs quietly.It echoes down the dark alley.

"Protective much are we?"