red headphones

JJ•

"What do you want?"

His voice calls me from my thoughts of staring out the window,small brown building with a sign that says the best burger in town in bright orange fluorescent letters.

I glance over to him and smirk slowly.

"Thigh hickeys."

His jaw tenses and a growl slips,a yummy sound I'm sure is more tasty than the burger this town says is the best.

He scrunches up his face,annoyed look masking those perfect features.

Don't even think about it the look says,not gonna happen.

Oh okay.

I sigh internally and roll my eyes externally,jaw clenching harder as they roll up.

"Surprise me Shades."

I quickly lean over,pressing to him as I purr words into his ear.

"You know what I like."

A growl slips again as I press a kiss to his jaw,my bad boy so tense beneath his sweet yummy skin.

He unclicks his seatbelt as I move back,glancing at me quickly as he opens the door.

"I'll be right back."

I smile as he gets out,winking to him when he looks at me before he shuts the door.

Trick of the light perhaps but I saw a blush,that color so yummy on my tanned dark bad boy.

I watch him go inside,gracing the earth just by walking amongst it.

He walks in and I can still see him,see through windows on this restaurant for the customers to stare out at all the travelers.

The girl behind the table where you order smiles big at him,you can practically hear her annoying scratchy voice as she twirls her hair around her finger.

Keep dreaming sweetie.

He seems unphased by her flirting,head tilted down as he reads the long menu she handed him with her long fake nails.

What is with all the girls having fake nails?

Does no one have real ones anymore?

What,they all have to be fake?

Every girl we've seen all has those long as claws nails,bright vibrant colors that give me a headache painted across them.Bright fluorescent colors that make them seem so happy and carefree.

Annoying little fairies I wanna capture in a jar and smash against the walls so they can't fly with their glittery fake nails as wings.

He orders,words I wanna hear leave his soft lips in that dark tone only he has.

He leans against the table,dark bad boy with a soft soul hidden beneath those hard as nails layers.

A family walks past him,picture perfect family you'd see on a hallmark card in the countryside.

They look all prissy and posh and too perfect for words,I wanna vomit just looking at them.

The teen girl in the back gets one look at my bad boy and throws her perfect self out the window,hurrying over to press up against him tightly.

I can feel my temper rising in seconds,the urge to get out and stomp her way to kick her non existent ass out the glass window so hard to resist right now.

Her family turns to make their way to their table,hostess with tattoos all down his arms showing them the way as they smile sweetly.

Little miss slut on the other hand stays put,pressing against him despite his actions of pushing her away from him.