dirty tshirts and black metal handcuffs

JG•

The sign says 'naughty and nice',strange name for a clothing store when you think about it.

Despite the name my angel asked to go in,smiling with those big blue crystal eyes that never fail to make me a fucking puddle at his feet.

Well shit...

Smile that flawless smile,I'll buy you the world.

Flash those crystal blue eyes I'm dying to drown in,I'll buy you the universe.

Spoiling you with anything and everything you want and deserve,just please please never stop looking at me with that beautiful face of yours.

He walked into the store,small shape floating like the perfect angel he is while I followed closely behind him.

"Hi sexy."

An annoying voice sounded off to my left,not even having to turn to picture how floozy and whorish she is.

She comes prancing up to me,green kitten heels with tight clothes that look way too small for her.Short red hair bobbing as she twirls her long black nails around her non existent curls.

"What can I get for you?"

Her annoying voice keeps talking,whiny and pitchy and so gross sounding I kinda wanna go deaf just so I never have to hear it again.

She winks at me and I roll my eyes in annoyance behind my glasses,go away before I embarrass you like you've never been embarrassed bitch.

Her mouth opens again but before she can get any words out my precious angel whistles,low but loud enough it echoes up to me in this store.

"Daddy come help me pick out some sexy clothes."

His voice is pure heaven,calling over to me as I smirk at the floozy girls reaction.

Wide green eyes and a dropped jaw,oh my god did he really just say that??

Oh my god he TOTALLY did.

I laugh at her face,pushing past her annoying self as I make my way over to the beautiful little angel that called me.

When I'm close he tugs the hem of my shirt from behind his back,pulling me up close so I'm standing pressed tightly against him as he looks through bins of clothes.

A small noise like a happy sigh leaves his lips,my body relaxes being so close to him in this stuffy store.

It may look sexual to some eyes,others will see it's more of a protection pose.

More of a possessive pose,he's mine and no one will touch him as long as I'm against him like this.

I bend slightly to kiss the back of his head,sweet smell of my perfect angel relaxing me in ways I've never been before.

That sound leaves his lips once more,leaning back into my body as I slip an arm around his waist.

"Which do you like better?"

He asks,lifting two shirts to show me.

Ones red with the words 'sexy party' in black letters,the others green with the words 'go big or go home'.

Both choices make me smile,image of my angel wearing them and nothing else while lying on the bed makes my mouth water.

I shrug against him.

"I like both."

I answer simply,he smiles that cute little smile over his shoulder to me and my pulse races.