Wait, What?

Sorry about the cliffhanger, it just was a good opportunity! Don't worry, it's not bad. Dedicated to my newest fan, meg3340, my newest fan, and the only one in a week! I need more fans! lol

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

Recap:

"Okay, I'm heading back." I told him, and started walking. He grabbed my arm and gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled. I grabbed some of the papers, and walked into class. I handed everyone a piece of paper, and sat back down.

The bell rang a while later. I got up and left the class.

The rest of the day sped away, and soon it was lunch. I grabbed my lunch.

I headed down to Sven's room. I opened the door and saw...

Alycia's POV

A girl and a guy that looked suspiciously like Sven on the table, sucking face with a strange girl! I stormed in, but before I could say anything, the guy looked up. I gasped. Its was Sven's brother!

I backed up and sat down on the chair. His brother, what was his name...Derek, or something, straightened his tie, and the girl fixed her shirt, blushing. I smiled at them, then looked at Derek. That's his name.

"Well, what are you guys doing here, making out in Sv...Mr.Eriksson's office?" I asked them.

"Well, I kind of wanted to come and apologise to him for my behavior the last time is was here, and I wanted to apologise to you for being such a douche." He stuck out his hand, and I shook it. Just then, Sven walked into his office. He took one look at his brother, and started froward. I put up my hands, and stepped in front of Derek.

"Okay, hold it mister! Just hear him out, okay?" I asked him. He took a deep breath, then nodded at me. I cautiously took a step to the side. He slowly walked forward. I held my breath as the two brothers stared each other down. Derek was the first one to eventually break the stare. He looked down, then back up at Sven.

"well, uh, I just came to apologise for my actions earlier this week, and I was wondering if you would forgive me. I also brought my girlfriend to introduce to you. We've been dating ever since I got out of jail." He finished, looking wary. Sven scratched the back of his head. I smiled at him encouragingly. He smiled back, then cleared his face, and looked at his brother.

Derek was still looking a little nervous, but he was standing still. He hasn't fainted...yet. Sven suddenly walked over to Derek and gave him a big hug.

I smiled, then realized I was still holding my breath. I let it out, and sucked more air in. I walked over to Derek's girlfriend.

"Hey, I'm Alycia, I'm one of Mr. Eriksson's students. Sorry for barging in on you guys like that, I just had to talk to him." I finished, shaking her hand. She smiled at me. I decided that I liked her right away. She just had that...I don't know how to describe it, and aura or something that made her feel friendly. And her smile was nice, too.

"Hi, I'm Jamie, I'm Derek's girlfriend," She told me. I nodded, smiling. I shook her hand. I cleared my throat.

"Well, um, how did you guys meet?" I asked her. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

"Well, we sort of bumped into each other at the mall. He was walking and texting, and I was looking the other way, and we ran into each other. I apologised, and he looked up at me. I swear I saw sparks fly when we looked into each other's eyes." I almost snorted at that, then remembered what it felt like to kiss Sven. I nodded.

"Then, well, he asked me out, and we've been dating ever since." she finished.

"Well, that was a really nice story." I nodded, looking over to Sven and his brother. I smiled when I saw the two of them talking, absorbed with each other. I guess they deserve time together, considering what happened between them all their lives.

"Well, I guess we had better get going, then..." she trailed off. She walked over to Derek and tugged on his arm. He looked up at her, then nodded. He man-hugged Sven, and then they left. I walked over to Sven, and he put his arm around me.

"Well, that was unexpected." I told him as he kissed my forehead. He nodded.

"I have to tell you though, it was nice to have him come and introduce his girlfriend. It's nice to know he's back to normal before he was in jail." I perked up at that.

"What do you men, in jail? What did he do?" He sighed, and ran his hand through his hair. I smiled.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to say anything until I finish.Okay?" I nodded excitedly. He shifted.

"Okay, it was three years ago where I start." I watched his face as he became animated, and I was drawn into his tale.

"I was walking around campus, I was visiting a friend in college, and I ran into this beautiful girl. Her name was Molly. She dropped some of her books, and I bent down to help pick them up. I accidentally hit her head with mine. We stood up, and I offered to take her to lunch. She accepted, and we went out.

After that, we just kind of started dating. But what I didn't know was that Derek, my brother, had his eye on her for a while. We've been dating for a a year, and I caught them kissing in the pool in my house. Shortly after that I broke up with her. It was a Monday, and later in the week, on Friday, she got in a car crash." At that time, he kind of choked. I rubbed his back until he let out a breath. He thanked me, then continued.

"What I didn't know until I went to my brother's house a couple days ago, was that she told him that we were still together, after we broke up, and that she was apparently coming to see me. So when she got in that car crash, he kind of thought that it was my fault. So he was in a pub drinking, and this guy came up to him, and was taunting or something. Derek lost it, and almost beat him till he was dead. he got jail for a year. For some reason, after he got out, he wanted to screw my life up as much as possible. So he made out with my best friend's fiance, and James thought it was me. I went an told him it wasn't me, and he believed me, and we are speaking again. And that's about it, I guess." He wiped his face. I was surprised to see he had tears in his eyes. I wiped them gently off with my fingers, then bent down. I placed a sweet gentle kiss, almost feather-like, on each of the corners of his eyes, and then i kissed him on the lips. I felt him smile, and kiss me back.

We were kissing for a while, and then I heard the bell rang. We both jumped apart, and I laughed. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"We'll talk later. I have something planned for you tonight. Dress up fancy, in a dress, but don't overdo it. I'm taking you on a first date. A normal one. Where no one can see us. Be ready at 7:00." I smiled at him, then left for my next class.

As soon as the last bell sounded for the end of school, I rushed out to my car. I hopped in.

I couldn't wait for tonight.

~~~

love Me Till the EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara