2.

Chris.

"Oooh shit!" She stumbled into my house.

After two blunts and 2 bottles of Hennessy she was fucked up. I was buzzing but she was gone!

"Since you a blood do they call Bhris" she thought that shit was so funny.

I laughed.

"No man" I said.

"OHB MOTHERFUCKA" she started trying to blood walk.

Funniest shit ever!

"Man sit yo drunk ass down" I grabbed her and pulled her to me.

"Do it one time for me Chris, I love when you do it"

"No, come on let's go roll up"

"Nooooo not until you walk with me" she pulled away

"Alright one time"

She started cheering and I started dancing

"Ayyyyeee do yo dance Breezy do yo dance, Do yo dance Bhris do yo dance" she yelled.

"Come on silly let's go"

"I need to get out of these fucking scrubs. I can't do anything in it" she pulled her shirt off and god damn

"Red my favorite color" I licked my lips.

"I know" she winked at me.

"Come on let's go."

I grabbed her hand and we headed up to my room.

"Do you have a shirt I can sleep in?" She asked while pulling down her pants.

The matching red lace boys shorts.

"Get yo ass over here right now!"

"Why?" She asked nervously

"Please just come here"

She came and stood in front of me While I sat down on the chair. I couldn't help myself. I ran my hands down her sides.

"Chris" she said while playing with her hair. She always did that when she was nervous or unsure of something.

I kissed right above her panty line

"Man you have a beautiful body"

She smiled.

"Thank you"

I stood up in front her and placed my hands on her ass.

"What are you doing Chris?" She asked

"Just admiring what's in front of me." I kissed her forehead. "I swear if you weren't so drunk I would make love to you"

"Chris best friends don't make love to each other"

"Best friends don't walk around like this in front of each other either." I kissed her neck. "You ain't making shit easy for me Sabrina."

"I have a boyfriend though and you have a pest, I mean Karrueche"

"They won't find out"

"I just can't, I may be drunk but I still know sleeping with you would be very wrong"

"You right" I said.

"That's not why you gave me liquor is it?"  She asked. "Come on now I got way too much respect for you to do that shit" I responded.