Caught (Teenager!Zayn) (Dads!Lirry) (Older!Niall) (Boyfriend!Louis)

Prompt: can you do one with lirry dadies and zayn is 14 their son, louis is zayns boyfriends he is 19?a and niall is zyans overprotective brother. zayn want to go out on a date only find out he is very angry and tell zayn if he got out he will tell lirrry zayn ignore him and get out , niall tell lirry , they all somehow find out where louis live and find them about to have sex .... 

then zayn is not allowed to do ANYTHING like getting out he have to keep his door open and lirry and niall are always watching him but no one can stop love ;) 

From: THE BEST BF EVA

Hey babe :) wanna go on a date tonite? I'll pick u up @ 6

To: THE BEST BF EVA

Yes!! See you @ 6

I leapt up from my bed, grinning. I went to my wardrobe, looking for a suitable shirt to wear for tonight.

"Whatya doing Zayn?" Niall asked, walking in and flopping onto my bed. "Nohing" I said. He didn't approve of my relationship with Lou.

"Don't forget Dad has that work dinner party tonight, and he wants us there". I let out a groan, "Ni, I have a date"

Niall jumped up, anger crowding his features. "Dad has been planning this for months. You have to come" He growled. "I don' want to" I snapped.

"Zayn Stayne if you do go on that date I will tell Dad that you have a boyfriend three years older then you" Niall stepped closer, his words striking fear in my heart.

While both my Dad's were fine with me being gay, they were gay themselves, they wouldn't want me dating a boy older then me by that much. They would make me break up with Lou, and I couldn't do that.

"Don't you dare" I squeaked. "Oh I will, if you blow of Dad's really important dinner for a date" Niall snapped, before exiting my room.

I sighed, sitting heavily on my bed. It was 5:30, I had half an hour until Louis was here. The dinner started at 6:30. There was no way I could squeeze a date into half an hour and I wanted to see Lou so much.

Dad didn't need me at the dinner party. He just wanted to show off his two perfect sons to his boss. I grabbed my jacket out of the cupboard, grabbing my skateboard and jumping out of my window.

To: THE BEST BF EVA

Change of plans, meet me @ Starbucks?

From: THE BEST BF EVA 

Sure, c u soon babe :)

I smiled, jumping on my skateboard and travelling the two blocks to Starbucks. I saw the familiar figure standing there and I sped up, skidding to a stop and jumping into his arms, pressing my lips to his in a passionate kiss.

HARRY'S POV

"Zayn. Niall. Get down here please" I called from the kitchen, where I was standing with Liam's boss. Niall strode in, Liam close behind, carrying a bottle of wine.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked and Niall shrugged. "Can you go get him please?" I asked and Niall headed back upstairs to retrieve the sixteen year old.

"He's not there Dad" Niall said, walking back in. "Where is he then?" Liam asked, looking up from the stove.

"My guess is he's out with his boyfriend" Niall said quietly. "WHAT?!" I yelped. "He's got a boyfriend. His name is Louis and he's my age. Nineteen. I told him if he went out tonight I'd tell you guys" Niall sighed.

"Do you know where he'd be taking Zayn?" I asked urgently, grabbing my shoes as Liam apologized to his boss, saying they'd have to reschedule. "From the way Zaynw as smiling, his house" I let out a groan, pulling my shoes on as Liam grabbed his coat.