Change (Ziall)

Prompt: Love ur one shots! They r awesome! Can u do a ziam or zarry (u choose) where Zayn gets overwhelmed by the hate and tries to change himself so the fans will like him and Liam/Harry has to tell him he’s good enough or something that will get Zayn to know he’s liked and stuff? Thanks!

A/N  I changed it to Ziall :-)

@1D4EVA yr so ugly, y r u even in da band? #1DwithoutZayn

@LarryShipper463829 Zayn is waaaaay to fat to be in #1D

@OneDirectionerForLyfe Zayn is so ugly, he should leave 1d

@NiamISreal Why do the guys keep Zayn around? Maybe out of pity?

As his eyes skimmed over the hordes of tweets, Zayn came close to crying. He stood up from the couch and made his way to the bathroom.

He striped to his boxers and stood in front of the full length mirror, poking at each one of his imperfections. He went through ways to get rid of them, but there were so many and some of them couldn’t be fixed. 

Niall watched as his boyfriend stood abruptly from the couch and made his way to the bathroom, looking like he was near tears.

Niall stood as well, picking up Zayn’s phone from where it had been left abandoned on the couch. His eyes took in the hate and he dropped the phone, rushing to the bathroom, hoping Zayn hadn’t done something rash.

He found Zayn curled in a ball on the floor, muttering under his breath and tears dripping from his eyes.

Nial wrapped his arms around him, holding him close. “Hey, don’t listen to them” He whispered, rocking Zayn back and forth. “But they’re right” Zayn choked out.

“No they are not” Niall urged. “But I have so many imperfections” Zayn mumbled, leaning into his boyfriends chest. “Your imperfections make you perfect” Niall whispered, pulling him in for a sweet kiss.

He helped Zayn off the floor and helped him get dressed, before leading him to the couch and sitting down. Zayn immediately leaned into Niall, still silently crying. Niall picked up his phone and logged onto twitter.

@NiallHoran Leave @zaynmalik alone, he is perfect just the way he is