Please (Lirry)

Can you do a Lirry where Liam almost dies in like a car crash and he's in a coma and Harry is begging for him to wake up and really fluffy and then you choose whether he lives or dies

LIAM'S POV 

I was driving along calmly, looking forward to the night I was about to send with my boyfriend. I had just left an interview about my current relationship with Danielle, who was, for want of a better phrase, my beard. 

I had been in a relationship with Harry Styles for over six months now, and he was the butter to my bread, the peanut butter to my jelly, the dimples to my grin. He was my soul-mate, I was sure of it.

"They don't know about the things we do" I sung along with the radio as I pulled into my street, heading towards the apartment I shared with my boyfriend and bandmates.

I heard a screech of brakes then all went black.

HARRY'S POV

I sat next to the bed, watching his chest move up and down in time with the beeps of the machine hooked up to his lungs. He couldn't breathe on his own, they said, he wouldn't wake up, they said. My beautiful boyfriend, immobile. 

He was still in there, I knew it. My love was still in there, trying to break his way out. 

"Liam" I whispered, feeling yet more tears fall down my face. He had been here for a week, since that crash. A drunk driver, dead on impact. The others were off doing an interview.

They were breaking the news of Liam's condition but I couldn't bear to watch. It was like a hole had been punched in my chest. I could barely breathe myself, I was trying so hard not to sleep. I didn't want to close my eyes to wake up and find him gone.

If he died, I would be soon to follow. I loved him. I had never told him. That was my one regret from our relaionship. I had never told Lilam I loved him.

I was saying it now, over and over. But he couldn't hear me. "I love you Liam, I love you so much" I leaned on his hand, tears flowing freely once more. "Please come back to me Liam, Please" I begged.

I felt arms go under my shoulder, then my body being lifted up. I began to thrash around, before realizing it was just Louis placing me on the bed next to Liam's. "Sleep Harry, we'll keep an eye on him" Niall whispered, covering me up witha blanket.

As much as I wanted to stay awake, to stay with Liam, my eyelids drooped and I soon dropped off to sleep, on a tear-stained pillow.

I woke up to yelling, people rushing around the bed. I leapt up, heading striaght to Liam's side. I arrived there just in time to see the paddles connect with his chest, causing it to lift off the bed slightly, before flopping back down. I let out a small scream, and went to cradle him in my arms. 

I felt arms reach around me, holding me back. I urned slightly to see that Zayn had his arms wrapped firmly around my waist, trapping me in his grasp.

I watched as they shocked Lilam once, twice, three times more. The doctor sighed, placing the paddles down. "NO, PLEASE, JUST ONCE MORE, PLEASE" I screamed, begging. The doctor sighed, picking up the paddles once more.

"Charge to 300" He commanded a nurse. He slammed the paddles down on Liam's chest, and I watched the heart monitor in hope, waiting for the monitor to beep, to show life. But the single flat line continued.

The doctor placed the paddles down, look at his watch. "Time of death" He began, as I broke down in Zayn's arms, frantic sobs racking my body. Before the doctor could finish his sentence, a short beep echoed through the room, followed by another, then another. The beeping continued, growing steadier.

"I don't believe it" the doctor whispered, watching as Liam's heart rate steadied out. I breathed a sigh of relief and Zayn let me go, allowing me to run to him and cradle him.

I hugged him to me, feeling his steady heartbeat under my hands. He was still with me, for now.

The doctors and nurse slowly left the room. Niall, Zayn and Louis left to go get some food, promising to bring me back some, even though I wouldn't eat it.

It was as the door slammed closed behind the last nurse that I felt it. A twitch. In Liam's arm.

I looked down at his arm, seeing the fingers curling into a fist. "Liam" I whispered, watching incredulous as his eyes peeled open slowly, blinking at the bright light, "I love you"

He grinned as I pressed the call button. Doctors rushed around, checking himover. They were gone by the time the other boys got back, to find me sleeping, curled underneath Liam's arm, while he stroked my hair.

A week after Liam got out of hospital, we announced our relationship to the world, on Ellen. We were sick and tired of hiding it. Liam almost dying was what it took to show us that we shouldn't hide our love. 

Two years after that afteful car crash, Liam and I were married on a beach in Hawaii. Six months after, we attended Niall's wedding to Zayn, with our six-month old adopted son, James Edward Styles-Payne. Five years after that, we added anotehr member to our family, with the adoption of Lilah Marie Styles-Payne.

It took a car crash to realize just how much we needed each other. Life is short, you have to live it for now, beacuse you never know when it could end.