How I Met Your Father (Niall)

Prompt: I love you one-shots *.* can you make one for a fan (alex/lexi) that meets the lads and kind of be friends with them and niall falls for her PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Italics is Twelve years earlier

"Mummy" three-year old Alex whined, looking up at me. "Yes baby" I asked, lifting him into my arms as Kelly and Micheal crowded around as well. Kelly was seven and Micheal was five. 

"Can you tell us the story of how you and Daddy met again please?" Kelly asked, looking up at me ernestly. "Only if you three are in bed, teeth brushed in 10 minutes." Kelly and Micheal ran up the stairs to the bathroom as I followed, still carrying Alex. I changed him into his PJ's and brushed his teeth and walked into Micheal's bedroom to find both him and Kelly sitting on his bed, waiting for me to start.

"So, it all started twelve years ago. I was eighteen years old, and there was this band I loved" I started, loving the way they followed my words, "One Direction".

"I can't believe we are going to see One Direction" Kaylie squealed as we waited in line to get into the concert. I was majorly excited as well, but I was trying to seem cool. We finally got through the doors and the atmosphere was intense.

I had thought it was loud outside, but inside was deafening. I was curious as to how we would hear the music.

They ran onto the stage and I screamed along with everyone else, getting into the party like mood. 

They were halfway through Live While We're Young that I started getting lightheaded. "I'm going outside to get some fresh air" I shouted to Kaylie and she nodded, sending me a worried look before continuing to scream.

"But Mummy, why didn't she go wif you" Alex piped up, looking confused. "Because she had saved up for over a year to buy the ticket so she wasn't going to waste a minute" I explained, although he still looked confused. "But" He started again but Kelly shushed him. "If you keep talking she won't finish the story" She said quickly, sending him a pointed look that could have come striaght off my face.

I was halfway to the door when I fainted. Not like a gradual, need to sit down fainting, like a full on here one second, gone the next fainting.

I woke up about two minutes later to find heaps of people surrounding me. "Back up, give her some air" I heard a voice yelling, a voice with an Irish accent.

Everyone moved back, except for one blonde head, who kept coming closer, before kneeling down next to me. "You okay?" He asked, seeming incredibly worried about a complete stranger. I nodded slowly, "I think so". He looked at me for a second before lifting me up bridal style and walking through the crowd.

I looked at him in shock, for the first time noticing exactly who he was. Niall Horan. Member of boyband One Direction. Teenage heart throb. And my celebrity crush.

He carried me backstage, before gently placing me on a couch in his dressing room. He got me a glass of water. Kaylie sent me a text saying she was going home, and that she wasn't waiting for me. 

"Some friend" I muttered under my breath, causing Niall to look up. "Huh?" He asked, looking confused. "My friend, she left without me" I said quietly.

"I'll drive you home" he offered. I looked up shocked that he would even offer to drive me home. "It's a three hour drive though" I pointed out, as though I didn't want him to drive me, which of course I did.

"More time to get to know you" He smiled and it lit up his entire face. I nodded slowly and he helped me to the car.

The car ride home was amazing, and I never wanted it to end. I felt like crying when we pulled up in front of my house and was so close to tears as I stepped out of his car. He got out as well, accompanying me to the door. "Can I get your number?" He asked quietly and instantly I gave it to him.

I went inside and he drove off. As I walked inside I wondered to myself whether he would call or not. As I walked up the stairs to my room, my phone rang. I answered it quickly.

"Okay, I just wanted to check you didn't give me a bogus number" I heard an Irish voice say on the other end, causing me to laugh.

"But Mum, why didn't you kiss him" moaned Micheal, making me laugh. I laughed for a few minutes before answering him. "Because it wasn't the right time, you'll under stand when you're older"

Niall had called the next day, and we went out for a date. The dates continued, I met his band, he met my parents. We went on holiday together, to Ireland, and I met his parents. Then two months later, after three years of dating, he asked me to marry him. I said yes. Six months later we were married, and a year after that, we were blessed with a little daughter.

"Me!" exclaimed Kelly, jumping slightly. "yes, you" I said, feeling arms wrap around my waist. "And we all lived happily ever after" A deep Irish voice said by my ear, causing three little heads to pop up.

"Daddy" They all chorused as once, jumping on him enthusisically. I kissed him gently. "You're back early" I observed, knowing he wasn't meant to get back from tour until a week from now.

"El went into labour about two hours ago, and Louis rushed back, we all came with him. We wanted to see our families, and meet the new edition to the One Dircection Family" He said, kissing me.

I settled into his arms, watching as the children slowly fell asleep. And to think, if I hadn't fainted at that concert twele=ve years ago, none of this would have happened.