The Wedding (Narry)

Can you make a one-shot about one of the boys wedding … Thank youuuu …Who do you think is most likely to be married first ??

 I think either Zayn or Liam will get married first, but because I haven’t written a Narry yet, this is a Narry. If you want me to rewrite it with a boyxgirl just tell me!

LIAM’S POV

It’s been exactly three hours since gay marriage was legalised in Britain. Niall and Harry were celebrating appropriately.

We were currently in the town hall, queuing up with hundreds of other gay couples, to watch two of our best friends get married. We had been waiting since about five minutes after the announcement, and it was starting to grow dark. I saw couples peeling away from the line, talking about coming back tomorrow.

Slightly in front of us, Niall and Harry were once again locking lips, not that they weren’t the only ones doing so. We were trying to stay incognito. That was our agreement with Niall and Harry. They could get married, but they had to keep it under wraps, at least until they actually came out about their relationship. 

They had been going out almost since X-Factor, and had somehow managed to keep it a secret from Zayn, Louis and I until this time last year. We were understandably shocked, but hey, if our bandmates love each other, we don’t care.

Management however, weren’t so happy. They had told the boys to break up, or leave the band. They had chosen to ‘break up’ but had kept dating in secret. Management had found out about tha two months ago. That was when Louis, Zayn and I had stood up and said that if they kicked Niall and Harry out of the band, then we would leave as well, leaving them with no boyband.

Management had concedded, on the condtition the relationship stayed a secret. Knowing Niall and Harry, that wouldn’t last much longer. they wanted to tell people, and I had a feeling it would come out at our interview on Ellen tomorrow.

We finally made it to the front of the line and Niall and Harry sign some papers and we were ushered through to a room where a very flustered looking priest was standing, with three witnesses in the seats.

Niall and Harry made their way up to the front and the ceremony passed quickly. And just like that, the first two members of One Direction were married.

THE NEXT MORNING

I walked around the three other apartments, waking up the boys for the Ellen interview. They all appeared, bleary eyed and yawning. We had stayed up late last night celebrating the Narry wedding.

We piled into the van and Paul drove us. Thankfully Paul was aware of what had happened last night and even joined in on the discussions about how Harry and Niall should announce.

We were rushed through hair and make-up, then we were ushered onto the stage, piling onto the couch in one big heap. Niall and Harry were both wearing their wedding rings, small gold rings each inscribed with the others name.

We settled down slightly and started answering questions. “So boys, what do you think of the legalization of gay marriage? Did you go out and help gay couples celebrate at all?” Ellen asked, as pictures of the celebrations around Britain flashed up behind us. 

“Well, we did join in the celebrations” Louis laughed, before quietening down so Harry and Niall could have the spotlight. “We joined in” Niall said, linking his fingers with Harry’s. Harry smiled and leaned in slightly closer to Niall, a loving twinkle in his eyes.

“We got married” Harry said.