Protective (Ziam)

Prompt: <3 it ziam please li is very overly protective over zayn z love it but some times it get annoying

A/N Hope you like it!

"Zayn, breakfast" Liam called out to his boyfriend. The raven-haired boy stumbled into the kitchen a few moments later, still half-asleep and Liam leapt up to help him, guiding him into his seat.

Zayn reached out for his cup of coffee, but Liam quickly put his hand over the top of the mug. "It's still quite hot" Liam warned before letting Zayn take a sip. 

They ate quickly, although Liam warned Zayn to slow down a few times so he wouldn't choke, then they stood up to get ready for an interview. Zayn was just pulling his socks on when he realised his shoes were downstairs.

He walked out of the room heading to the wooden stairs. "Zayn, watch out for your socks on the wood, you could slip" Liam's words were drowned out by an almighty crash. He sprinted to the stairs to see Zayn sprawled out at the bottom.

He jumped down the remainder of the stairs and cradled Zayn into his lap. "Are you okay? Do you need an ambulance?" Liam asked frantically. Zayn laughed and shook his head, wincing as a bump formed.

"I'm fine Li, take a breath" Zayn laughed, giving his frantic boyfriend a hug. "I'll get you an ice pack for that" Liam said, leaping up and gesturing to the growing bump on the back of Zayn's head. Zayn nodded and stood up, wobbling his way to the couch.

Liam walked in soon after and placed the ice-pack on Zayn's head. Zayn sighed in relief as the cold stopped the pain. "C'mon, we gotta get to the interview" Zayn said, standing up and still holding the ice-pack to his head. "No way" Liam snapped, pushing Zayn back down onto the couch, "You could have a concussion".

"Liam, I'm fine" Zayn groaned as his boyfriend covered him with a blanket before getting on the phone with Paul. "Yea, he can't do the interview today" Liam said into the phone. "Paul, I'm fine, tell Liam to stop being a worry wart" Zayn called out, knowing Paul would hear.

Soon after there was a knock at the door and Paul walked in, checking Zayn over for himself. "He should be able to do the interview, no sign of concussion" Paul stated, "But Zayn if you feel like you are going to faint or anything, you tell someone straight away and then you sit down" Zayn nodded, standing up and pulling his shoes on.

"And keep the ice-pack on for as long as possible" Paul added as an afterstatement. "Are you sure he's okay?" asked Liam worriedly. "Li, I'm fine" Zayn assured him. He was starting to get slightly annoyed with his boyfriends overprotective tendencies. "Let's go" Paul announced, leading them to the car, where the other three boys were waiting.

"Zayn, you okay?" They all called out. Zayn held up a hand to shush Liam, "I'm fine guys, just a little bump on the head. Liam was being a tiny bit over protective" The others nodded, as Liam and Zayn got into the car.

Zayn snuggled into Liam's side as they drove. "I just don't want anything bad to happen to you, I love you" Liam whispered, stroking Zayn's hair. "I don't mind it most of the time, just sometimes you go overboard, I love you too" Zayn whispered back, leaning further into his boyfriends chest.