I'll Do Anything (Louis)

I sat on my bed sobbing, the hate glaring out from twitter. I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed into them. I felt arms reach around me, and then I was leaning against a warm chest. "Shhhh, Mila" a voice said from above me. It was my brother Louis.

I heard the other boys flood in, all asking what was wrong. It was Niall who noticed my phone sitting next to me. He lifted it up and read the messages on the screen. He wordlessly passed the phone to Louis. "Goddammit" Louis yelled, throwing my phone across the room.

"Louis" I whispered. "Yea sis?" He asked, looking down at me, still cradled in his arms. "Why do they hate me?" I could feel the tears still dripping down my cheeks. "I don't know" he whispered back.

We sat there for a while, tears falling in a ceaseless torrent down my face. Louis pulled me up, placing me on my feet. He turned on my radio and came back over. He placed a hand on my waist and one in my hand. He placed my hand on his shoulder. "I can't dance Lou" I said. He grinned at me, "Lucky I can then eh?" I laughed at the goofy expression on his face as he pulled me up slightly so my feet were on his. 

He began to spin, stepping easily in the rhythm of the music. I heard voices in the hallway, and every once in a while I would catch a glimpse of people looking through the doorway. But we kept spinning. He sung quietly alomg with the song, and held me tight. I began to relax and enjoy myself.

I stepped off his feet, having picked up the moves. We stepped perfectly in time, laughing and joking around. He picked me up and twirled me around, setting me gently back on my feet. I leaned into his chest as we slowed. "Thanks Lou" I said quietly. "I'll do anything to make my sister smile: I heard him reply.