What are you? (Harry)

I crept around the corner into the alleyway, wondering what all the commotion was about. I saw five guys, surrounding a girl; she seemed around my age, 18. One of them stepped forward, and then... sniffed her? "C'mon guys, can I have the first bite?" They all nodded, and I couldn't help but gasp as he sunk his teeth into his neck. Their heads all snapped up, turning towards my nearly inaudible gasp. The guy finished, and then they crept over to me. They had been over 50 metres away, how had they heard me?

I started to back up, heading for the safety of the street, and the light. Suddenly one of them disappeared, and I backed up even faster. Then I heard a voice, "Now, you wouldn't be running away would you?" from behind me. I wheeled around to find the fifth guys standing there. I slammed into his chest from the momentum and he grabbed my arms, pushing me up against a wall. "Now, what do we have here?" He asked smoothly, turning to the other guys, they all nodded and he leaned towards my neck. I let out a squeal and struggled more. As he leaned further down, I was shocked to find the guy pinning me to a wall, about to suck my blood, was none other than Harry Styles.

"Please, don't" I begged. "Don't worry, I'm just giving you a little nip, just so my venom puts you to sleep for a few hours" I continued to struggle and managed to kick him in his man-hood. He groaned and I almost go free, except the others joined him in holding me to the wall. I now recognized them as boy band One Direction.

I screamed as Harry's teeth came closer and closer to my neck. I begged and begged. He didn't stop. I screamed out in pain as his teeth sunk into my neck, then all went black.

I woke up on a bed, a bed much more comfortable than my own at home. The events from last night came flooding through my brain and I shot up. A tugging sensation on my hand alerted me to the fact I was handcuffed to a bunk bed. Looking around some more I realized I was in a bus. The One Direction tour bus to be exact. I wriggled around, trying to get free. As I twisted I felt a sharp pain stabbing in my neck. I placed my other hand, the one not chained up, on the source of the pain. It came away covered in blood. I winced and lay back down, trying to get more comfortable. I stayed quiet, trying to hear things happening in the rest of the bus.

"The concert last night was fun, especially the tasty snack afterwards" I heard a voice say, then a burst of laughter from other people. "I might go check on our little friend, she should be awake by now" I quickly turned towards the wall, closing my eyes and breathing deeply.

I heard the door open and tried to stay still. "I know you are awake" He said. I could feel him standing over me. "I can hear your heart racing". I tried to stay strong, but when I felt a hand on my back I flinched, and he laughed. 'Knew it". I rolled towards him to find it was Harry.

"Hello there beautiful" He said flirtily down at me. "Let me go" I whispered. "No can-do love, you know our secret now" Terror shot through me, were they going to kill me? "Please, I won't tell anyone please" I begged. "So, now we have three options, to keep you prisoner her, to kill you, or to change you" "Change me?" 

He nodded; "Into a vampire, like me and the guys" I shook my head quickly. "Don't worry, we won't rush your decision" I felt tears falling down my face. "You hungry?" He questioned. I shook my head, not wanting to eat here, but my stomach gave me away, growling loudly. He laughed, his laugh was so beautiful, wait what? This guy kidnapped me, why did I like his laugh?

He unclipped my hand and led me out into the main area. There sat the rest of the boys, all of them on the couch watching something, chatting away. They all fell silent as we came into view. As we walked to the kitchen we passed the door to outside, and I took my chance. 

I broke away from Harry, bolting for the door. Before I could make it out, he was right in front of me. "Tut, Tut, Tut, you shouldn't have done that" He growled. I backed up slowly, whimpering at the scary expression on his face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen. The expression on his face was still harsh, and it was at that moment I truly feared for my life. Like before I had been scared of dying, but now I had a thought that I wouldn't make it out of here alive.