One Good Reason (Zarry)

A/N This Prompt made me sorta sad but I jumped on it, because I had heaps of ideas, so Anon person... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Prompt: OMG YAY, YOU DO BOYXBOY!!!! Ok, could you do a Zarry where Harry is depressed and wants to die and it's really fluffy and Zayn is trying to convince him not to kill himself? Like Zayn is trying to stop him jumping off a building or something?

"Harry, don't do this" He called out, the wind whipping around them. "I can't do it anymore" Harry called back from where he was standing on the edge, with his toes poking over the edge of the bulding. They were fifty stories up, and the fall would kill him.

"Harry, please, we can work through this" Zayn begged, not wanting the love of his life to drop to his death. Not that he had ever told him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't leap of the edge" Harry said, teetering. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the rest of the boys standing a few metres behind him, and crowds on the ground pointing to Harry. He stepped slightly closer, hoping to find someway to pull Harry back quickly without pushing them back over, or making Harry freak out and jump.

"Because we all need you" He said and Harry let out a bitter laugh. "Not good enough" He said, leaning forwards. Zayn thought frantically, the wind increasing in pace as Harry started to step off the edge. 

"Because I'm in love with you" He screamed and Harry froze, turning around. "What?" He stuttered out, face showing shock. "I'm in love with you and if you step off that ledge, I will be right behind you" Zayn cried, tears beginning to fall. Harry stepped off the ledge slightly and Zayn took his chance, sprinting towards Harry and tackling him sideways, to the safety of the roof. He pinned him down.

"Please Harry, I love you, don't do this" he begged as the other boys approached. Harry nodded, his own face covered in tears. "I love you too" the whispered was almost inaudible, but Zayn heard it. He looked at the curly-haired boy in shock.

Harry said nothing more, but leaned up and kissed him, right on the mouth.