The Little One (P4)

Prompt(s): zayn could get lost and they would find him half dead in a dark alley the rest is up to you (Baby!Zayn)

 More babby zaynnnnnnnnie <3333333

Zayn let out a giggle, jumping up off the changing mat and sprinting out the door. “Zayn” Niall laughed, chasing after the naked boy. Zayn ran through backstage, before a quick thinking Paul reached out an arm and lifted the still giggling boy into his arms.

Niall gratefully took the laughing boy from Paul, using his jacket to cover up Zayn’s little bits.

Once Zayn was dressed again, he held tightly to his Papa’s hand as the five boys walked out of the concert venue, heading for home. Zayn knew he had to hold tight to one of his Daddies because otherwise the crowd would be scary.

But when he saw the smiling man offering him a piece of candy he couldn’t resist, dropping Niall’s hand and darting into the crowd. The man smiled, as Zayn put the candy in his mouth, chewing it and swallowing before turning around to go back to his Daddies.

The man’s arm wrapped around the boy’s mouth as he lifted him up, dragging the boy away from his Daddies firmly, even as Zayn tried to squirm and scream.

Niall swore loudly as he searched around. Zayn was known to drop one of their hands and grab onto another but he couldn’t see the boy anywhere. “Guys, where’s Zayn?” He asked tersely and they all began to look around.

Soon the bodyguards were called and a full search for the boy organized. But he was no where to be found.

The search had to be halted as it grew dark, but the four boys kept searching, even after everyone else went home.

They searched all night. Zayn had disappeared.

“He’s three years old” Louis was sobbing, Liam attempting to comfort him, “Out there alone. He’ll be so scared”. They all nodded. Louis had become the most motherly figure to Zayn, having grown up with sisters. He had a mothering instinct.

Two days later and there was still no sign of the raven haired toddler. The four boys sat at home, anxiously waiting for news from the police officers in charge of Zayn’s case. Zayn’s missing person’s case.

“I can’t sit around anymore” Harry snapped, bolting up from his place on the couch. “I’m going out looking for him”. And with that Harry stalked out, Niall following.

They agreed that Louis and Liam should stay behind, in case some news came in.

They all knew that the chances of Harry and Niall finding him were next to none as hey searched random places the toddler may have fled to, although they knew that the boy was probably kidnapped.

The next night Liam and Harry went out. Louis would have gone but he was in no state to.