Lost (Baby!Niall) (Zerrie) PART 2

“Guys, I’m home” Zayn called through the apartment. He heard grunts that sounded vaguely like hellos coming from the living room and he chuckled slightly. “I brought some people with me” He called out again, as Perrie stepped into the living room.

Liam was the only one to look up, “Oh, hey Perrie” He smiled, before turning back to the TV show. The other boys stayed silent, focused on the television.

Zayn smiled, letting down the little boy in his arms, hoping Niall could get more of a reaction from his almost comatose band-mates. Niall made a beeline for Louis, his prankster ‘uncle’.

“Unca Lou” Niall screamed and instantly four heads bolted up as Niall leapt onto Louis. Louis grabbed him easily, grinning as he began to tickle the little boy.

“Stop, Unca Lou stoooooooop” Niall screeched, trying to wriggle away from Louis. “I’ll save you” Harry called, running over and lifting Niall out of Louis’ grip, flying the brunette boy around the room, before dropping him onto the couch.

Niall laughed hysterically. “How was your date?” Liam asked, taking his turn to hug the giggling boy, who nuzzled into his Unca Wiam.  “Good, we went to a movie, then got some lunch, then popped over to the Little Mix apartment to pick up the little monster” Zayn grinned.

“On that note, enjoy babysitting, I have a concert to get to” Perrie smiled, giving Zayn a quick kiss before heading out the door.

Niall pouted a little at the sight of one of his Mumma’s leaving, but he had his Unca’s. He was left at the One Direction apartment so often that it was pretty much his second home, he had his own bedroom here and everything. 

It’s been three months since One Direction met Little Mix and young Niall. Niall is yet to be introduced to the general public, although it has leaked that Little Mix adopted a baby.

Niall’s third birthday is coming up, and they have decided to introduce him to the public before that, then they can throw him a proper party without having to keep everything a secret.

Of course, organizing a time to introduce people to Niall without him freaking out was proving difficult. They didn’t want to do it in a formal interview, because that would freak Niall out. The only thing they could think of was to bring him out onto the stage at a concert.

So in about ten minutes, they were going to head to the Little Mix concert, and take care of Niall until the middle of the show and then Niall would be let loose to go to his Mumma’s.

Liam and Harry mucked around with Niall while Zayn and Louis got ready to go. After Niall had made his concert debut, the boys were going to take him home while Little Mix finished the concert.

They arrived just as the girls were performing ‘How ya doin’. Zayn grabbed some earphones, carefully placing them over Niall’s ears, while the little boy looked at him in confusion.

They all followed Zayn as he carried Niall to the side of the stage. He carefully lifted one of the earphones off and whispered in Niall’s ear, “Go run to Mumma, okay?” After the boy nodded, Zayn grinned, pointing out Perrie to Niall who nodded.

The girls started to sing ‘Wings’. Zayn was letting Niall go early, deciding it would be better if the girls were surprised.

He waited a couple of seconds, before placing Niall gently on his feet and letting the little boy run for it.

 Niall sprinted, running as fast as his little legs could carry him. He could really hear anything, just the faint singing of his Mumma’s and some really faint screaming.

He got confused for a second. Why were there all these people here? But then he shrugged and kept running, making a beeline for Mumma Leigh Anne, cause Mumma Perrie had moved and was further away and Niall’s legs were getting tired.

He slammed into Leigh-Anne’s leg, making her stumble a bit. He clung on as she righted herself, looking down to fund a small brunette head looking up at her, blue eyes wide and smile large.

“Hey babe” She smiled, lifting Niall up before starting to sing the chorus. No-one had really noticed the small boy yet, so she pointed her microphone to Niall’s lips.

They regularly sung ‘Wings’ to Niall so he knew the words, although he still couldn’t talk quite right, being almost three and all.

“Mumma, twold me not to” Niall looked at Leigh-Anne and she nodded, gesturing for him to keep singing as she made her way over to the other girls, who hadn’t quite noticed the small addition to the stage, “She swaid sped wings wittle buttafwy” Niall lisped, singing softly.

The other girls turned to Leigh-Anne in shock, not expecting Niall for at least three songs. Niall grinned, wriggling around and trying to give all his Mumma’s hugs. He was passed around for the rest of the song, singing a couple more times, when he knew the words.

Once the song ended, Jesy gestured to the sound guy not to play the next song, holding Niall on her hip.

“Everyone, this is our son, Niall” Jade announced, and Niall waved slightly, although he couldn’t understand why his Mumma Jade was talking to all these strangers.

“Down” He pouted, wriggling again and Jesy laughed, placing Niall on his feet.

Niall giggled, before hiding behind Jade’s legs, as Perrie pretended to try and find him. She quickly caight him and started to tickle him like crazy, making all the fans laugh.

“Mumma staaaap” Niall squealed, trying to get away, “Unca Zee help meeeeee”. Laughing could be heard from backstage and then Perrie lifted Niall up, holding him tightly as the little boy started to yawn.

“I think its past someone’s bedtime” Perrie laughed, running her fingers through Niall’s hair as she started walking to the side of the stage, “Say goodbye to Niall everyone”, The crowd screamed and then Perrie said, “Say goodbye Niall”.

Niall lifted his head from where it was leaning against Perrie’s shoulder and waved, leaning into the microphone and lisping, “Goodbwye”.

Perrie quickly handed Niall off to Zayn, giving Niall a kiss on the forehead and pecking Zayn on the lips before heading back out to her band-mates.

Zayn carried the now sleeping boy to the van, the rest of the boys following. Liam drove, with Louis riding shot-gun and Harry in the middle row of seats, while Zayn sat next to Niall in the back of the van incase the little guy woke up.

Once they arrived, Zayn carefully cradled Niall to his chest as they headed into the apartment, heading straight for Niall’s room. As Zayn laid him gently in his crib, Niall woke slightly, blinking his eyes and looking around.

Zayn pressed a kiss to his forehead, “Go back to sleep bud” He smiled as Niall looked up at him sleepily. “Love you Daddy” Niall mumbled, leaving Zayn standing there shock as he went back to sleep.