Admitted (Slight!Larry... VERY SLIGHT)

“Harry, listen to me” Louis said, sitting beside me in the car, “We’re doing this to help you”. I just turned away, staring out the window.

“Please Harry” Louis tried one more time, before sighing and sitting back in his seat. The drive continued in silence.

I knew the boys didn’t want to do this, I truly did. But I still couldn’t forgive them for it.

The car pulled up outside the tall grey building. I couldn’t help but try one last time. “Please. Don’t do this” I pleaded, staying in my seat. Liam sighed, “I’m sorry Haz, but this is to help” He soothed, before getting out of the car and moving around to my door, opening it.

His hand undid my seat belt and he pulled me out of the car, even though my hands clutched at the seat. “Please” I begged, not wanting to go in there.

Liam’s arm clamped around my shoulders as he guided me forward, walking me towards the grey building. Soon we were walking through the doors, Louis holding my hand tightly, Liam still guiding me forwards and the others boys hanging around.

We approached the front desk and I tried to pull away again. “I’m Liam Payne; I called earlier about Harry Styles?” Liam said, keeping a firm grip on me as he talked to the receptionist.

“Yes, I’ll just page a nurse and they’ll accompany Mr Styles to his room, if you could hand me his bag?” The receptionist said perkily, gesturing for me to hand my bag over. I held onto it, shaking slightly.

“Its part of our protocol, we need to search the bag to make sure there is nothing to hurt you with in it” The receptionist said, taking the bag gently out of my arms, as a nurse rounded the corner.

They wouldn’t find any things I could hurt myself with in the bag, Niall packed it. My pockets however, were a completely different story.

I had three blades in my left pocket, one stashed in my waistband and even one in-between one of my bracelets and my skin.

I mumbled goodbye to the lads, who promised to visit me often. Then I followed the nurse down the endless corridors.

I had one razor left. They found the ones in my pocket when I got changed the next morning and they took the clothes for ‘laundry’.

The one in my bracelets fell out yesterday morning. They didn’t say anything; a nurse just calmly picked it up and removed the rest of my bracelets.

I fingered my remaining blade, kept in my pillowcase. I didn’t want to be here anymore. I wanted to be home. With the boys. I knew they put me here. And I knew they were right to do so. But I still didn’t want to be here.

I didn’t want to be on this earth anymore. I know it sounds harsh to say it like that. But I don’t. Not if I’m stuck in this place.

So I had a plan. I was checked on every half an hour or so. So I had to do it fast.