Down A Peg Or Two (Louis)

Prompt: Can u do a one-shot where Louis is acting all badass like and one of the lads has to stop him? Any one of them is fine

Louis snapped his gum loudly, flicking the page of his magazine. Zayn stiffened slightly, then relax into his chair, hoping Louis would stop. He didn't.

Two minutes later, Louis popped his gum again, loudly. Zayn sighed, before standing up and leaving the room.

"Zayn you alright?" Liam called after him, getting only a grunt in reply. Louis looked up from his magazine and rolled his eyes, snapping his gum once more.

"Louis stop it, you are being so annoying right now" Harry snapped. Louis just groaned loudly, rolled his eyes and returned to his magazine.

A couple of hours it happened again. Louis was being sassy, and he was going too far. The other boys were getting fed up, and at one point Niall had to leave the room because he was so tempted to punch Louis.

They ended up sitting down, after Louis had gone to bed. "We need to stop this" Harry said sternly. The others nodded their agreement. "But how?" asked Zayn.

Harry just shook his head, showing he had no idea. "I've got an idea" said Niall quietly. They all turned to him, and he began to explain his plan.

When Louis got up the next morning he was in a great mood. He didn't know why, but he was feeling great. So when he walked into the kitchen to find his mates staring at him, all scowling slightly.

"Whats going on guys?" he asked nervously, feeling his good mood disapate. "Louis, you've been acting like a dick" Liam stated bluntly.

Louis knew he had crossed the line. Liam hardly ever swore, so for him to swear loudly meant he was mad. "What are you guys gonna do?" Louis whispered, backing up as they advanced towards him.

Zayn grabbed his arm, dragging him back upstairs. Zayn searched his room, taking away all his electronics, his secret candy stash, even 90% of his clothing. He put all of the stuff into Liam's room, which was the only room with a lock. 

Then he brought Louis back downstairs and stood him in the corner. "You will stay here until all four of us say you can come out" Liam stated, coming into the room.

It was over an hour later when Niall spoke up. "Louis, you have my permission to leave the corner". louis let out a sigh of relief and began moving out of the corner. 

Zayn was there quickly, pushing him back. "But Niall said I could leave" Louis pointed out, incredibly confused. "Yes, Niall did, but you need permission from all four of us" Zayn said sternly, before walking away.

Louis swore loudly, before walking out of the corner, heading for the front door of the flat. If his friends were going to act this way, he wouldn't be around them.

Harry grabbed his arm as he stepped outside, dragging him back and pushing him into the corner.

It was about half an hour later when Liam walked back in. "Louis you have my permission to leave the corner" He said calmly, causing Louis to let out a sigh of relief, only Zayn and Harry left.

It would be another three hours until both Harry and Zayn consented for Louis to leave the corner. His legs were stiff and he could barely walk. His electronics, candy and slothes were returned to him a week later.

Louis decided it was better just to be nice.

A/N I know it is terrible, I just couldn't get the words out