Deepest Darkest Secrets (Zarry)

Can you write Zarry, not an Au though, Zayn deepest secret that he likes harry, he dont even think about it himself, he just kindda know he likes him, niall can see it though. Harry knows nothing. Niall then talkes about it with zayn and zayn admitt that he do like harry , he actually love him. The went to a club Zayn got drunk because he was jelouse if larry or lirry. Late at night Zayn drunk chatted with niall about harry.. But it wasn't niall.. He talked with harry about his love for him.. Dun dun daaarrrrnn >.<' sorryy it was long lol

It was an accident... truly. He didn't mean to tell Harry in that way. He did't want to tell anyone. It was his secret. His to bear alone. But Niall figured it out. And things went from bad to worse. 

There was a quiet knock on the door and he let out a groan, hiding his face in the pillows, hoping whomever it was would just go away.

They didn't.

The door creaked open and Harry walked in, sitting carefully on the side of Zayn's bed. "Zayn, we need to talk" He said softly, reaching out and placing his hand on Zayn's blanket covered back.

Zayn shook his head and Harry sighed, "Zayn, we need to talk" He repeated, slightly more firmly.

Eight and a Half Hours Earlier

Harry laughed loudly, pointing out another tweet to Liam as they sat close next to each other on the couch. Across the room, Zayn gritted his teeth, digging his finger nails into his palm, trying to stop himself from letting out a scream of anguish.

He couldn't watch this anymore and stood up, "Bathroom" He muttered to Niall, heading out the door.

He returned ten minutes later, to find the boys still close together and laughing loudly. He stomped over and grabbed his coat, shrugging it on before storming out the door, stopping to ask Paul where the nearest bar was.

Eight Hours Earlier

"Zayn, don't do anything stupid!" Niall called out after him as he stalked off, muttering to himself and kicking at the pavement.

"Dammit" Niall snapped, running after him as he kept walking. "Go away Niall" Zayn yelled, "I just want to be alone right now, okay?".

Niall was shocked, Zayn never yelled. He nodded and the boy continued walking away. 

Seven and a Half Hours Earlier

Zayn slammed the first shot glass down, instantly ordering another. Straight vodka. He wanted to get drunk and he wanted to do it fast.

He was jealous. It made him ashamed to admit it but he was green with envy. Harry never spent time with him alone anymore, always hanging out with Louis or Liam.

Seven Hours Earlier

Zayn had his wish. He was drunk, horrendously so.

But it didn't numb his pain how he had wanted. He just wanted to forget. But the alcohol wasn't doing what he wanted.

He heard someone sit next to him. "Zayn, stop" He heard a voice say and he knew it was Niall.

It had to be Niall. Niall was the only one who noticed he was gone probably.

"Just leave me alone" Zayn snapped, ordering another shot. The person shook their head and Zayn sighed, downing the next shot.

Six and a Half Hours Earlier

The person stayed, watching as Zayn drank and drank and drank. After a quick word to the bartender, all the drinks were now unalcoholic, not that Zayn knew that.

Six Hours Earlier

"Why doesn't he love me back!?" Zayn blurted, dowing another shot, not realizing it was just plain water.

"Who doesn't love you back?" The person asked, making Zayn let out a groan.

"You know!" He exlcaimed, "Harry. Why can't the freaking bastard just love me back?"

He began to sob, laying his head down on the bar as tears began to flow. "Why don't you think he doesn't love you back, the person asked. "Because he's always bloody flirting with girls or with the other boys, he obviously doesn't want to be with me"

"You should ask" The person murmured, "You never know"

Zayn growled, standing up, "Just leave me alone Niall" He yelled, turning towards the boy and freezing in shock. He ran, stumbling out the bar, only to collapse outside.

It wasn't Niall. It was Harry

Five Hours Earlier

Harry stumbled into the apartment all five boys shared, Zayn leaning heavily on him, arm sllung over his shoulder.

"You are not Niall" Zayn slurred, repeating what he had been saying for the past hour. "I know" Harry said simply, struggling under Zayn's body weight.

"Liam, someone can I get some help!" He called through the apartment. Liam walked over and immediately helped carrying Zayn to his room, "He's roaring drunk" Harry explained.

"I can see that" Liam grunted, laying Zayn on his bed and helping pull his shoes off, "Why?"

"I'll let him explain" Harry said diplomatically, "Best to just let him sleep it off".

The two boys left the room after tucking Zayn into bed.

Half an Hour Earlier

Zayn woke up with a groan, his head pounding. He staggered to the bathroom, sculling some water straight from the tap before staggering back to bed, curling up into a ball.

Present

"Go away Harry" Zayn moaned, trying to squirm away.

"How could you think I don't love you back Zee?" Harry murmured, continuing to rub Zayn's back, "I've loved you for ages, I just didn't know how to tell you. So I pulled away, because I didn't want you to reject me if you found out".

Zayn stiffened, before relaxing into the bed, "You don't mean that" He mumbled into the pillows, flinching away from Harry's hand.

Harry sighed, standing up and yanking his top off, pulling his pants and boxers off his hip, showing Zayn the tattoo there.

Zayn peeked out from the blankets and gasped. It was his name, written in fancy script. The script was made of the word love written over and over and over, in tiny script.

"Really?" He whispered, looking up at Harry. Harry nodded, sitting back down on the bed and wrapping his arms around Zayn, pressing his lips to his temple, " I love you Zayn Malik".

"I love you too Harry Styles" Zayn smiled and his lips were entertwined in the best kiss of his life.