Secrets (Larry) (Hybrid) PART TWO

"Louis" Harry nudged me awake, "The boys are on their way back". I nodded, sitting up from where I was asleep on his chest. "You should tell them, Lou, they deserve to know" He said quietly. "I know, but what if they hate me?". "They won't" He said gently, "and I will be there the entire time ok?" I nodded once more.

"Louis, since you have confessed something big to me, I think I should confess something to you". "No, you don't" He cut me off, "Lou, I have wanted to tell you this for months, just don't interupt ok?" I nodded and gestured for him to start. 

":Louis, you are amazing. I have known this since X-factor. A couple of months ago, in truth or dare, we were dared to kiss, remember?" I nodded, confused about what he was saying. "Well, I don't know if you felt it, but i felt sparks, fireworks, and I have spent the last few months trying to hide my feelings"

No way, he couldn't be saying what I think he was saying right? Right? "Louis, I am falling in love with you" He said in a rush and I gasped, "I know you don't feel the same, but I needed to tell you". 

"Harry" I said, but he cut me off. "Look I know you hate me now, I'll leave" "Harry, let me finish" I said, standing up and pulling him up with me. "I have been in love with you since X-factor, I have been hiding it" he said nothing, but instead began kissing me. We kissed for a while, not breaking apart, even when we heard the door open. Niall burst in, then froze as he noticed us kissing. We broke apart and I realised my tail was still out, as was my ears. 

The other two followed him in and I groaned. They all stared at me in shock. "Sit down and I'll explain" I said simply, grabbing Harry's hand for comfort.

Just before I started to speak, Harry leaned in closer to me. "Be my boyfriend" He whispered, breath hot against my ear. I turned to him, grinning and nodded. I could tell that Liam had heard the exchange, and his expression grew even more incredulous. 

Well, this is going to be fun...

I stood in front of them all and began to talk. "When I was in the womb, my mother cot sick with a genetically modified strand of cat flu. It didn't effect her that badly, so the doctors thought she would be fine. This was before she realised she was pregnant. When she found out and had her first scan, thy found strange differences, but decided to do nothing, believing it was just a bad picture. By the time they realised that the flu had modified my DNA and given me certain cat-like attributes, it was too late to do anything." I tried to make the explanation as easy to follow as possible, and I could tell they were still confused. "Well, it's different, but we won't judge you Lou" Liam said and I grinned, happy to be accepted. 

"Hey guys, watch this" Harry said, jumping up. "No, Haz, don't" I said quickly, knowing what he would do. He ignored me and began to stroke my tail again. I managed to hold in the purr, just. "C'mon Lou" He pleaded with me. I shook my head, not wanting to purr in front of the guys. He thought for a second, still stroking my tail, then reached his other hand up and scratched me behind my cat ear. It pushed me over the edge and I purred loudly, louder than earlier. The boys jumped, then all started laughing. I sat down, and we sat in silence for a while, me still letting out an occasional purr from Harry stroking my tail gently.

"Lou?" Niall sounded nervous, "Can I stroke your tail?". I bit my lip, then nodded. The Irish lad grinned, before jumping up and walking over. He stroked my tail gently, and I purred louder. I was not used to having someone touch my tail, and the feeling was pure bliss. I began getting sleepy and one by one the boys left, leaving only Harry behind.

He tucked me into bed, still scratching my ears and stroking my tail. I purred sleepily and he smiled. "Go to sleep Lou, I'll see you later". I purred and fell asleep, happy.