My Twin (Lou/Niall)

A/N ok so I know this is completely unrealistic cause of ages and stuff but its a fanfic, emphasis on fic, fiction ok

---------•------____________________----------•----------

Louis POV

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before" mum started "but you have another sister" "WHAT" I couldn't help yelling at the top of my voice. "When you both were born, you're twins, your father and I decided our relationship wasn't working so we went our separate ways, but he won custody of your sister" I just stood there staring at her. "She doesn't know, we agreed to tell you both on your 21st birthdays, but I can't wait any longer" I knew then that no matter what happened with my career, with the boys or with Eleanor, I would find my twin and bring her home.

I pulled out my cell phone and arranged to meet the boys at Nando's. we all arrived and ordered, and I began to talk. "Guys, I need your help" they all looked questioningly at me as I explained the situation to them. Luckily they all instantly agreed to help me find her.

Kelly's POV

I could barely hear the ministers voice, I was still consumed with shock. Why him, why did that driver swerve and hit him. Before i knew it we were standing in the cemetery and it was time to say my last goodbye. I stepped up to the coffin and placed a single white rose on top "goodbye dad, I will always miss you, I love you" and with that they began to lower him into the hole. It was then that I let the grief I had been holding in since I heard out, I began to cry, the sobs coming louder and stronger and I fell to my knees in front of my fathers grave.

I am eighteen and had only just bought an apartment before all of this happened. I headed back there, to my small, empty apartment that my dad had helped choose and was going to help me decorate, and I almost lost it again.

APPROXIMATELY 3 YEARS LATER (they aren't 21 yet)

I heard a knock on the door and dragged myself out of bed to answer it. It was dad's lawyer. "Kelly, in your dads will, which has only just finished being processed, he left you everything he owned, but he said that before you did anything else you needed to read this letter." And with that the lawyer left, he never was one for small talk. I looked down at the letter addressed to me in his clear handwriting. My curiosity got the better of me and I ripped open the envelope.

My dearest Kelly

If you are reading this it means I am gone and I cannot tell you this in person, Your mother and I agreed to tell you on your 21st birthday. There is no easy way to write to so I'm just going to get it out. You have a brother, he is your twin,his name is Louis. I know you will want to go looking for him but you can't, your mother and I decided it was best if you didn't know each other. I needed to tell you because I now disagree, but we agreed we would tell you both on your 21st but, if you are reading this it means I am not going to be there for your 21st. I think that your mother may have caved by now and told Louis but maybe not.

I love you, my dear daughter, and I hope you lead a magnificent life.

Love

Dad

A brother, I had a brother. I just kept repeating those words over and over in my head. I couldn't believe it. I then realised that I was hungry but soon found out that since I hadn't got round to buying any food or anything. I really didn't feel like going out but I couldn't starve. I gathered up my wallet, keys and phone and made my way out the door before rushing back in after realising I was still in my pjs. I got changed and headed out once more.

I bought my groceries and as I was walking back to my car, I heard yelling from behind me. I turned and saw five boys hurtling towards me with shopping trolleys. Me being a very non fit person, did not get out of the way in time. They bowled me over. "Sorry sorry sorry" one of them said whilst trying to stop two of them having a massive argument. "That's ok" I said and continued to my car, noticing that one of the boys wrestling on the floor looked a lot like me. Same hair, same eyes, same everything really. I think one of the other boys noticed because he kept looking between me and the other boy. That one was blond with really blue eyes, he was, well, hot.