Lost (Baby!Niall) (Zerrie)

Prompt: Can you do one where Little Mix adopts baby Niall and then hes sick so they take him to a concert and one direction finds him cause he crawls off and then zayn and perrie fall in love and yea... 

“Hey baby” Jade cooed, leaning over the side of the crib and scooping the brunette boy into her arms. He was small for his age, a result of malnourishment at he hands of his parents.

They had been shopping, the Little Mix girls, when they had found the small boy cowering in the corner of the shopping centre. Perries mothering instincts had drawn her to pick up the boy.

They found his parents, and the mother had ripped him out of Perries arms and slapped him across the face, hard. Perrie had grabbed the small boy back, as the others crowded in front of her, protecting the child.

Child Services had tried to take him away, but after appeals and a whole load of legal work, the toddler was returned to the girls, legally theirs.

Niall squealed as Jade tickled his stomach, while quickly pulling of his nappy. It was well known that Niall hated being changed.

Thankfully the change passed without incident and Jade carried Niall downstairs. “Hey bud” Leigh-Anne cooed as they came into sight, immediately stealing the boy and cuddling him close.

“How’s my big boy this morning?” Niall smiled at her, before beginning a massive coughing fit. Leigh-Anne watched, concern covering her features, before racing into the kitchen and grabbing the medical kit. She took Niall’s temperature, before giving him some medicine.

She carried him out to where the rest of the girls were. “Ni’s going to have to come with us, he’s sick and I don’t want to leave him with a nanny” She explained and Jesy leapt up to go get a bag ready for him.

They piled into the car, keeping Niall hid from the cameras. They didn’t want him to be exposed to the media too soon, so he was yet to be introduced to the fans.

“Ssssh bud, go to sleep” Perrie soothed, trying to calm the boy as he thrashed. He didn’t want to be in his car-seat, he wanted to be curled up in bed with his mommies.

Eventually he went to sleep, thumb firmly in his mouth. They arrived and Jade carried Niall in, straight to there dressing room, where a portable crib had been set up. Niall was laid down and covered with a blanket and the girls were ushered onto stage.

Niall woke up about twenty minutes later, alone in an unfamiliar room. So he began to cry, waiting for one of his Mummies to come and get him. When no-one came he screamed, but still no-one came.

Niall stood us, shaking on the bars of the crib, surprised when they popped off. The crib was flimsy, not made for an upset toddler. Niall climbed through the bars, to find him Mummies.

He crawled out into the corridor, dodging around the feet that rushed past, not noticing the small figure on the floor. Niall let out a squeak, scared out of his mind.

A pair of Converse stopped in front of him. “Hey there” A friendly voice said, as a person knelt down in front of him. He looked up, into hazel eyes. The man smiled at him, “Are you lost little guy?” He asked and Niall nodded timidly.

Zayn lifted Niall into his arms, cradling the young boy gently. “Are you here with your Mummy or Daddy?” Zayn asked gently, heading for his dressing room. “Here wif Mummies” Niall lisped around his thumb. “Okay then, my friends and I will find your Mummies”

Zayn walked into the dressing room he shared with his band-mates, finding them all sprawled over the couch. “Zayn, why do you have a baby?” Liam asked, activating Daddy Direction mode.

“I found him, crawling around the corridors” Zayn explained, soothing Niall when he began to cry. “Its okay bud, we’ll find your Mummies” Zayn murmured, rocking Niall back and forth while Liam organized for the boys to go look for anyone that was missing a baby.

Meanwhile, the Little Mix girls had arrived back to their dressing room, finding the room empty and the bars of Niall’s crib broken.

Jesy stayed behind, incase someone found him and returned him, while the others went out looking for their little boy.

It was Perrie who knocked on One Directions door. She heard a faint, “Come in” and she pushed the door open. “Hi, I was just wondering if you’d found a…” Perrie started, trailing off as she took in the man who was sitting on the couch.

Then she noticed the boy cuddled to his chest, “Niall!” She exclaimed, leaping over. “Mumma?” Niall asked sleepily, lifting his head, eyes opening as he realized who it was. Perrie pulled him into her embrace, holding him tightly as she pressed kisses all over his face.

“Where’d you go baby?” Perrie asked, brushing some hair off Niall’s forehead. “Woke up and no mummies. Try to find dem” Niall mumbled, cuddling into Perries shoulder.

“Thank you” Perrie said earnestly, looking up at the man who had been holding Niall. “No problem, I found him crawling around the halls” Zayn explained, “I’m Zayn” He offered his hand and Perrie shook it, “Perrie”.

They smiled at each other. Eye contact was broken as both turned to the opening door. Jade and Leigh-Anne stepped in, after Liam. “You sure it’s your son?” Liam confirmed, not noticed the two people already in the room.

“Niall!” The two girls exclaimed, rushing over and both giving him kisses. “We were so worried baby” Jade cooed. “We’d better get him home” Leigh-Anne stated and the other two nodded.

“It was nice to meet you Zayn” Perrie smiled, and the raven haired man nodded, “You too”. With some difficulty, Perrie extracted her phone one handed, passing it to him, “Put your number in” She smiled and he did so.

“Kwiss” came a small voice from Perries arms and everyone broke out into laughter. Perrie sighed, looking down at Niall, who was trying to do a stern face. She let out a small laugh, before leaning in, knowing the little guy wouldn’t let it go.

Their lips brushed and both of them leaned in further. Jade took precautions and pulled Niall out of Perries arms as the kiss grew deeper.

Rest assured that One Direction played a crucial role in raising young Niall.