Little Things (Nouis)

Can you please do a Nouis song!fic with a song, I dunno what but make it a love song? Like they are on stage and niall sings it to lou and they announce their relationship

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stood on stage, having just finished our second to last song of the evening. I was at the end of the row, with Zayn, Liam and Harry all between Louis and I. My boyfriend and I. Stupid management. We told them, a couple of weeks ago and now they are terrified of the public finding out and as a result are not letting me and Louis even act like friends. We’ve been shoved to opposite sides of the stage and it’s killing me.

“Your hand fits in mine

Like it’s made just for me

But bear this in mine

It was meant to be

And I’m joining up all the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me”

Zayn began singing our last song, Little Things. It was the song playing when I asked Louis out for the first time. It was our song.

“I know you’ve never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You’ve never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I’ll love them endlessly”

Liam sang next, his voice drifting over the crowd as he stepped forward slightly.

“I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It’s you

Oh, it’s you they add up to

I’m in love with you

And all these little things”

Zayn and Liam sung the first chorus as we all began moving, Louis moving nearer to the front to sing his part. The part he wrote partially about me. I didn’t drink tea before I went to bed, but I talked in my sleep, a lot. This is how Liam found out about us actually…

“You can’t go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that’s the reason you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me”

Lou sung beautifully, the corners of his mouth pricking up in a small smile. I could tell, somehow, that he was remembering the day I told him my feelings. The day we became a couple, after months of secretive glances and daydreams about each other, we finally did it.

“I know you’ve never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you’re perfect to me”

Harry sang, as an idea began to form in my brain. I glanced over, my eye catching Louis. Now the spotlight wasn’t on him, his smile had dropped. I could see his happiness fading. We couldn’t function properly with this barrier between us. I would have understood if management had asked us to keep it on a down low, we would have accepted that. But banishing us to opposite sides of the stage, telling us off if we came within a metre of each other? Really?

“I won’t let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it’s true

It’s you

Oh, it’s you they add up to

I’m in love with you

And all these little things”

Louis and Harry sang, as my idea grew in my brain. I caught Louis’ gaze and he shook his head slightly, as though he could tell what I was thinking. I nodded and I could almost see him sigh. I began to move, walking towards him, smiling lightly as I brought my microphone up to my mouth.

“You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you’ll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you too”

I sung the first two lines as I crossed the stage, before reaching Lou. I reached my hand out to him. He hestitated, then took it.

“If I let you know I’m here for you

Maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you”

 I sung the last three words looking directly into his eyes, seeing only love and warmth in return. He was with me 100%.

Harry kept singing, but I didn’t listen, instead focusing myself on Louis. “I love you” I whispered, leaning in closer, “And I want everyone to know”. He nodded, grinning wildly.

I lifted the microphone to my mouth once more, after hearing the music fade to quiet. “I love you Louis Tomlinson” I said into it, before throwing my microphone to Liam. I gestured for Louis to do the same and he did, looking at me in confusion.

Then I kissed him. On the mouth, in front of everyone. And it was amazing. Flawless. Everything you would want a kiss to be an more. We broke apart, both smiling. “I love you Louis Tomlinson” I said softly, leaning my head on his chest. “I love you too Niall Horan” He whispered back, Zayn’s microphone somehow picking it up and broadcasting it over the entire stadium.

We stood there for a while, enjoying the embrace, before sounds began to creep through. The yelling of someone from Management from the side of the stage. But we focused on something much more heart warming. The loud, persistent chanting coming from the crowd. “NOUIS! NOUIS! NOUIS!” They chanted, screaming wildly.

I grabbed my microphone back, smiling as I intertwined my fingers with Louis’. “Yes everyone, Nouis is real” I said into the microphone and the stadium erupted, “I wouldn’t want it any other way”.