Taken (Liam)

(I know Liam's parents aren't actually dead, but go with it)

LIAM'S POV

I stood in front of the crowd at the concert. "Okay, everyone, this next song is dedicated to my little sister Monica, who was kidnapped exactly a year ago today, this song was... is her favorite song of ours, so this is for you little sis" I announced, tars already slipping down my face.

"Shut the door, turn the light off, I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hid this even though I try." I managed to choke out the first verse before breaking down into sobs. Harry took over my part, and Louis came over and helped me off the stage. I had thought I could make it through the song. Thankfully it was the last one, because I was in no shape to go back on stage. 

I sat in our dressing room, almost in hysterics. I missed her so much, she was a year younger than me, but everyone thought she was my win, we looked so alike. I just want my sister back, so bad. My mum and dad passed in a car crash six months ago. She is all I have left, and then she might be dead. But I try to keep hope that she will one day be returned to me.

The pain became too much, and I ran to the bathroom. This was a secret I had been keeping for quite a while, since my parents died, only the boys knew. I locked the door and pulled out a razor blade. The guys were pounding on the door, begging me to stop. They yelled too loud and Paul heard. His voice joined the others, although his was masked with confusion over what was happening. I could hear Harry freaking out. I cut even deeper, just wanting the pain to stop. I whimpered in pain and then heard Paul yell "That's it, Liam stand back from the door" I stood away from the door, unsure of what he was doing. Suddenly the door fell down. Paul rushed in and scooped me up; I was so close to fainting. He quickly bandaged me up. 

We sat there in silence for a while, the boys and Paul force feeding me candy and juice. The boys each got a telling off by Paul for not telling someone, before I got this bad. Then he turned to me, and began the lecture.

Paul was cut off by a loud ringtone, blaring out of my pocket. I answered it quickly, had a quick conversation with the person on the other end, and then hung up. I stood up, staring at the boys, a massive grin making its way onto my face. The boys looked at me in confusion, but I didn't give them time to ask questions. I bolted out of the room, down the corridor, and out the door, very unsteady on my feet.

When I came into view, the fans outside went crazy. I tried to push my way through, whilst still staying standing. Suddenly Louis was next to me, and sneakily supporting me as we made out way to the van we use for just getting around town. I jumped in.

They all piled after me. "London Police station please" I told our driver. He sensed my urgency and sped through the late night traffic. We arrived at the station and I jumped out, running to the door. I opened it to see her, my baby sister.

At first she seemed fine, but then I looked closer. Her clothing was ripped, she was covered in bruises, and there was no life left in her face. The policemen were trying to get her to talk, but she was being her stubborn self and not talking to anyone. "Mon?" I whispered, just within hearing distance of her. She whipped around before sprinting in my direction. "Liam!" She squealed, launching herself into my arms. I gripped her tightly, not wanting to let her go. My legs collapsed under me, causing Niall and Zayn to have to catch me, but it didn't matter. Nothing could have ruined that moment.

I had my baby sister back.