Preference Number 5

5. You greet him at the airport.

Niall:

I watched as Niall's flight number grew closer and closer to arriving. It came to the top of the arrivals board and I grinned. He had taken three othr fligts to avoid the fangirls, but somehow they were still here, camped out. His flight was coming in from Italy. The doors opened and people began flooding out. I was in a special area the had been blocked off for me so I wasn't squished by  the fangirls. They hadn't noticed me yet, and we all focused on looking for Niall. I saw the familiar blonde head poke out from the crowd and I ran forward, jumping into his arms. "Babe, the fangirls don't know you're my girlfriend yet, don't push it" He whispered into my ear. "Screw them" I said, "I haven't seen you in six months" And I kissed him, hard and passionately.

Harry:

I let out a massive groan as I looked at the arrivals board, seeing that Harry's flight had been delayed. I found my self a seat through the masses of fangirls and settled down to wait. I soon feel asleep in the chair, as it was 3am. "Flight 203 from Los Angeles has now landed" I heard the announcer say and I bolted up, running back to the arrivals gate. I arrived just as he walked through, cheeky smile warped with fatigue. He smiled weakly at me, and I walked forward slowly, grabbing him in a hug.

Louis:

I screamed as I was immersed in fangirls. I was waiting for Louis to get off him plane, and I was incredibly claustrophobic. 

From: Louis

Where are you? I'ma bout to come through

To: Louis

Stuck in a group of fangirls. HELP

From: Louis

Hold something up in the air, like your phone playing music, just not our music okay?

To: Louis

Okay, but hurry.

I held my phone in the air, blasting out One More Night by Maroon 5. I heard screaming and knew he had walked through. I got some glares because of the music, but soon I saw a group of security guards making their way towards me. Louis was standing in the middle and he pulled me in for a hug. "You okay babe?" He asked. "I am now" I said, nuzzling into his chest.

Zayn:

I stood in a group of fangirls waiting for Zayn to come through. He was taking ages and I was growing more and more nervous that the fangirls would recognise me. "OMG IT Y/N" Screamed out one of the girls, pointing at me. All the girls turned to me and suddenly I was mobbed. I tried to fight my way out, but failed.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and the Zayn's steady voice. "Need a little help?"

Liam:

I saw the band coming out of the gates and I could hold it in any longer. I leapt over the barriers. The security guards raced towards me, and I dodged them, making a beeline towards Liam. He turned just in time for me to leap on him. He caught me and we twirled around slightly. The security guards tried to pry me off, but I just clung on. "Hands off my girlfriend" said Liam, before leaning in and kissing me. The other boys stared in shock, we hadn't told them yet. We broke apart and I laughed.