My Brother (Liam Payne)

I stood backstage at the x-factor final, waiting for my turn on the stage. I was on first, just after they announce the guest judges.

"Now let me introduce our guest judges for tonight, please welcome One Direction!" Simon Cowell announced and I grimaced, why did it have to be them. 

"And now, our first contestant, Katelyn, who still won't tell us her last name" He announced and I shakily made my onto the stage to the microphone. "This song is for my twin brother, who has been my inspiration for this competition, so tonight I am singing a song that he sings to me when I get sad"

The familiar music started and I could feel the looks of complete shock as the opening music to Gotta Be You by One Direction began. "Girl I see it in your eyes your disappointed" I sung the first line, but my voice caught as I looked into his eyes. But then the oh so familiar voice picked up where I left off. "Cause I'm the foolish one that you annointed with your heart, I tore it apart"

I watched as my twin brother made his way onto the stage. We finished the song together then turned to Simon, who was looking at us in confusion. "Simon, I'm reading to tell you my name. ""Yea?" He questioned. 

"The names Katelyn, Katelyn Elizabeth Payne"