Summer Love (Harry)

"And now, for our final contestant for the night, here is Frankie" the presenter announced as I walked onto stage. "This song is dedicated to my summer love, I miss you, where-ever you are" I said into the microphone as the opening music started.

It was the third round of the X-factor live shows.

"Can't believe you're packing your bags, trying so hard not to cry" I sung, looking at the ground. "Look up" I heard a voice say in my earpiece. I looked up, still singing.

I glanced towards the judges table, my eyes locking with a curly haired boy sitting there. His green eyes stared back at my in shock. I froze, words unable to be formed. I stood there for a second, stock still, the song still playing. Then I ran.

I ran off stage as fast as I could, stumbling through the backstage area, tears pouring down my face. I managed to find a secluded corner, where I sat down. I brought my knees to my chest, and buried my face in them. I heard people arriving, but I didn't lift my head up. People kept getting closer and closer and I started to feel like I couldn't breathe.

"Okay, everyone, back it up" I heard an incredibly familiar voice say. The person kneeled beside me and pulled me to them. "Easy Frankie, deep breaths" He soothed, rubbing my back gently. "Why are you here?" I gasped out. "I told you I'd come back, I'm on my way to Cheshire to get you, but you're here" He whispered.

I kept crying, unable to control my emotions. He stood up, still holding me to his chest. I could feel him walking and then gasps as he entered a room. I opened my eyes slightly to see four boys, we were in Harry's dressing room.

I felt him sit down, and a blanket being draped over me. He began rocking me backwards and forth, soothingly. "You were my summer love, you always will be my summer love" he sung quietly, as my sobs lessened.

"I love you" he whispered, as I dropped off to sleep.