This Is Us (PROMPT)

PROMPT: Van I have a Niall and ella one shot please? I have edium chestnut brown hair and light brown eyes thanks love!

"Babe, you ready?" Niall yelled up the stairs, checking his watch again, "The movie starts in half an hour!"

"Almost!" Came Ella's reply as she finished curling her hair, adding a dab of mascara and grabbing her bag.

She ran down the stairs, as much as one can run in a long gown and slid her shoes on, which matched her dark blue dress perfectly. The dress was almost black, just slight off black with a blue, with a small train and strapless, with pleating around the bodice and a gather about halfway down the skirt. (Dress is in the external link, dress style but the color of fabric next to it)

"Ready" She announced, smiling at her boyfriend of three years. He held out his arm and she took it, letting herself be led to the limousine that waited outside.

They climbed in and the limo began to drive, heading towards the world premiere of This Is Us. “Are you excited?” Ella asked Niall, taking his hand in hers. He nodded, grinning wildly, “It just feels like we’ve come so far, you know?” He said excitedly and she laughed, leaning forward and catching his lips in a gentle kiss, “I love you Ni” She murmured and he smiled, “I love you too Els, more then you know”

They exited the limo to screams and camera flashes, holding tightly to one another as they met the rest of the band at the top of the red carpet. Ella joined up with Eleanor and Perrie, walking behind the boys as they made their way down the carpet as a band.

Perrie and Eleanor exchanged a knowing smile over Ella and she glanced at the both of them, “What are you two smirking about?” She asked cautiously and they just grinned.

Once they were inside, Niall went and bought snacks and drinks for the whole group.

Soon everyone was sitting in the cinema, Ella cuddled up to Niall’s side, stealing pieces of his popcorn while they waited for the movie to start.

Niall was bouncing, obviously nervous, and he kept sticking his hand in his pocket, as though to check if something was still there, as if anything could have gone missing in the twenty seconds since he last checked it.

The opened credits began and Ella let out a little shriek, squeezing Niall’s hand. He squeezed back, smiling as his movie began to play.

The movie passed quickly but the boys remained seated as the credits rolled, as did most of the audience. The credits finished rolling off the screen and Ella went to stand up, only to have Niall pull her back down.

“Is this thing on?” Niall said, as the screen wobbled, obviously someone knocked the camera.

“It’s on Ni” She heard Louis laugh as the camera awkwardly zoomed in on Niall’s face, before zooming out slightly and focusing.

Ella heard Liam let out a chuckle somewhere in the background and Niall groaned, standing up on screen. “I can’t do this with you lot watching!” He exclaimed, walking towards the camera.

“C’mon mate, you’ve only got two minutes until the show starts” Zayn said and Niall sighed, moving back and sitting down, looking straight at the camera.

“Ella, my darling Ella” He started and Ella let out a little gasp, “I love you with all my heart, more then you know. I feel like I’ve known you my entire life. You’re like my other half, the mirror to my soul” He paused as Louis laughed, “Shut up! I’m trying to be bloody romantic here!”.

“Anyway, Ella, Els, will you do me the honor of being my wife? Be mine forever?” Niall said on the screen and Ella turned to Niall, to find him down on one knee in front of her, holding out a diamond and emerald ring.

“Yes” Ella breathed, standing up and letting Niall slip the ring on, before being caught up in passionate kiss.

 A/N I know it's so short but I couldn't think of what else to write sorry! Hope you liked it Ella!